Zu'bu Kali Ilustrisimo in FMADigest.

Discussion in 'Kali Ilustrisimo' started by arnisador, Nov 22, 2006.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

The current issue of the FMADigest is a special issue on Zu'bu Kali Ilustrisimo! I haven't read mine yet.

2. oosh

oosh Junior Member

Well get reading then :p

Great read, well done to PG Peter Lewis and all the BZKI brothers.

3. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

I am very glad to see Master Yuli and his art receive coverage. All those who have had the opportunity of learning with him have spoke highly of his instruction and the effectiveness of this evolved system. While I have only seen him on video from then and now, I can certainly say that he is truely immersed with knowledge and skill. I look forward to my first meeting with him.

4. media

media New Member

This indeed is a great effort on PG Peter Lewis' part. In spite of his hectic schedule, he was able to come up with this ZBKI issue.

5. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

Agreed. Peter's efforts to promote and preserve Mang Yuli's teaching is commendable. He is undoubtedly a great ambassador to these indigenous arts. I just hope other appreciate his genuine efforts.

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Every effort to keep these arts alive is appreciated--they are a cultural treasure even aside from the recreational value and practical applications!

7. Terry Trahan

Terry Trahan New Member

I was very proud to see my brother, PG Mike Blackgrave, have a section in this.
    Good to see the art getting coverage.

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yes, one hears of the art often but there are so few resources available for the curious!

9. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Thanks Terry for the vote of confidence..I will do my dead level best to represent Master Yuli and BaHad Zu'Bu....The Mangtaas era is upon us....Peace

Salamat
    Michael B

10. jus_dann

jus_dann New Member

hows this for a vote of confidence?.......

one seminar attendee stated:

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent seminar. Due to time constraints, I have never gone to something like that. It was awesome. Although I have only been working on my FMA about a month, I probably learned more that day than I had in my entire data bank. This will really help me as I have been struggling as a JKD guy learning Inosanto Kali. Looking forward to the next time you come in town. Let me know if you and your wife decide to move here and I'll do whatever I can to help you get set up. Thanks again, Kevin Long.

Mr. PG Mike Blackgrave was OFF THE CHARTS !!!!

as my body is still sore and my mind still mush.......lmao

thanks again mike!
    dan