WMAA Instructor Camp

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by SAL, Aug 7, 2007.

1. SAL

SAL Junior Member

The WMAA instructor cam is this weekend at Horizon Martial Arts in Buffalo, NY.
    There will be several new instructors attending this year and I am looking foreword to working with them. I'll be getting in on Friday morning and I hope to see some of you guys there. The instructor cam is always one of my favorites.

Sal

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I'll be getting in late Thurs. or possibly on Fri. Unfortunately, DJ is at his aunt's in Montana and won't be able to come.

3. tswolfman

tswolfman Member

See you Friday Sal. I am driving up friday morning. Looking forward to see all of you again. :) you missed quite a weekend last weekend at Datu's. It was alot of Fun.

4. tswolfman

tswolfman Member

What time do we Start again....

5. SAL

SAL Junior Member

Camp was great. It was a small group of experienced people so we were able to cover a lot of high end material. We weren't on a rigid schedule so there was plenty of time for just hanging out. Guro Janice and Datu Tim were excellent hosts as always but considering the fact their school is in the middle of moving into a new and larger facility, we appreciated their efforts all the more. The new building is fantastic.

At the conclusion of the camp, Marion Kellogg and Sam Wolf were promoted to the rank of Black Belt in Modern Arnis. I would like to congratulate them. They are two very talented and special people and deserving of the Lakan and Dayang titles. We are proud to have them in our organization.

I always enjoy the big camps but these small group camps are special. Personally I don't think it gets any better than that.

Sal

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I too want to thank Mr. Hartman and Ms. Stranc for hosting us during this stressful time as they move their entire school! This was a lot of fun. We covered some Kombatan, some Balintawak, and of course Modern Arnis! We had a wonderful dinner out in downtown Buffalo, and it was great to see the promotions of Ms. Kellogg and Mr. Wolf. They brought great energy to the camp. Seeing both the local WNY instructors and people like Mr. Todaro and Mr. Scott makes for a very satisfying event.

7. tswolfman

tswolfman Member

Thank you Datu Hartman & Guro Stranc for hosting such a wonderful event. I know i learned alot and lots of fun. Expecially after the previous weekend of learning with the meet and greet. Thank you all so much for the promotion. I really dont feel ready but then who really ever does. I hope to live up to your expectations. Thanks for all the help, Punong Guro Todaro, Punong Guro Scott, Punong Guro Dr.Leader, Marion & I cant forget Datu for all of your help and instruction this weekend. Hope to see you all soon.

Sam