Who teaches the complete Lameco system

Discussion in 'Lameco' started by Ainfinitedom, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Ainfinitedom

Ainfinitedom New Member

Dear community:

Who teaches the complete Lameco system in Los Angeles and also uses the "back yard" approach?

Leo

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

3. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

I am not sure what do you have in mind with your notion the "complete system" of Lameco, but if you're looking for a SOG member and quality instruction, I can only back up arnisador in his recommendation of guro Agbulos.

4. Rudy Franco

Rudy Franco New Member

Guro Roger Agbulos

Ainfinitedom,

I had the opportunity to once again see my friend teach yesterday his functional and practical version of LAMECO. No wasted motions, no unnecessary rituals, just good solid information that can be easily applied.

I was equality impressed with Guro Felix Valencia and his training information.

But in all fairness, I have spent much more time with Roger teaching and training with him to have to pick one over the other. Both had a strong dedicated group of students with them at the seminar.

Both LAMECO, Both complete versions.

Respectfully,

Rudy

5. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

I can't speak about Lameco or anyone teaching the system - except Roger Agbulos.

From what I've seen on video clips, and on the basis of several long phone conversations with Roger, he's a gifted martial artist and teacher, and a very nice guy.

Best,

Steve

6. cannibalcombat

cannibalcombat New Member

Our Forum's own: Guro David Gould teaches the complete Lameco system in Riverside CA. By complete, I mean the system of Lameco as PG Sulite taught it, with no newer influences. I had the pleasure to take two lessons under Guru Gould, and Highly recommend his instruction.

Mike

7. Rudy Franco

Rudy Franco New Member

instruction in Los Angeles, CA

8. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

Hey Rudy,

Is there any chance of somebody maybe posting at least couple of short clips of the Mga Kapatid festival on youtube or something?

9. Rudy Franco

Rudy Franco New Member

I know that there was some filming but I am unsure what is being done with that footage. I would inquire with the promoters Rich and Gigi of "Da Best Product".

PS

Guro Roger Agbulos is having a seminar/workshop in Burbank, CA

Date: August 16,2008

Time: 1-5pm

2010 N Hollywood Way
    Burbank CA 91505 (818) 563-4203.

MEDIA CENTER 226 E Palm Ave
    Burbank CA 91502 (818) 954-0021

I am not sure which location, so give them a call for details.

You may also call Guro Roger Agbulos @ 818-357-0440.

Take care,

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  10. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

I've seen once lip on youtube, posted by redray of Astig, featuring couple of his knife sparring fights, I was hoping there could be more though.

11. Dizzy89

Dizzy89 New Member

12. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

How was the seminar?

13. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

Kuya Roger tells me it was a hit!
    Somehow, I'm not surprised... ;-)