Whats up FMA Talk Crew??...

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Eric Draven, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Eric Draven

Eric Draven New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Eric Draven(yes its my real name). I am the owner/CEO of Draven Industries. I have heard this place was cool so I thought I might check it out. :)
    I have a small amount if FMA training so far, but I hope to change that as things progress. However I did study Muay Thai for 8yrs.

I'm a Knifemaker/Weaponsmith by trade, its my living. We make all kidns of cool stuff, not just knives. We make Kali Sticks, BlackJaks, FMA Whips(to your specs), Snake Whips, Bull Whips, swords, impact weapons, etc, and we're moving into the firearms industry soon as well. We also do custom projects/custom Collaborations as well....so if anyone has ideas or any schools want something made custom,just for them,let us know.

Anyways...Cant wait to look around and meet some of you. Looks liek a great place and a good group pof people so far. Thanx for having me and Take care.

2. kuntawguro

kuntawguro -== Banned ==-

Did I just meet you at the Silat Seminar in Pullayup at Kevins place?

3. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum! I saw a youtube video about your BoneBreaker Kali Stix, I can't seem to find info about it in your site. Is it made out of steel or synthetic material? And do you still make them?

4. Eric Draven

Eric Draven New Member

Yes we still make them/sell them, theyre a synthetic. We're actually getting ready to do a run right now. I dont have them on my site cuz theyre really more of a specialized item. Meant for guyz who know how dangerous something like that can be. Scotland based Comtech Instrutor Mark Davies has a few pairs he loves...he's put them thru the ringer with sumbradas and all kinds of work.
    We've put them against Rattan, Kamagong, cement, Grantite, and other things. When we use Our BB Kali Stix on these woods, the wood shattered or splintered. We beat them against Cement parking blocks, nothing but scuffs...granite boulders, scuffs is all there was. The stix still performed perfectly. They have a shear strength of 11,000+ lbs. ....seriously.

kuntawguro- No sir. I wasnt there. :) Wish I couldve been though.

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome!

6. Brock

Brock Asha'man

No way! And you didn't use a Crow avatar:D? Welcome aboard!

7. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

That's sounds good. If you do have them done, please show them off! There is a gear section here. Please also add details on how much and how to order.
    Can't wait to see them.