What's New in Senkotiros?

Discussion in 'General' started by NJMMADude, Nov 11, 2009.

1. NJMMADude

NJMMADude New Member

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask about what is new with Senkotiros? I had the pleasure of training with GM Pallen over the summer and loved it, and have occasionally dropped in on classes run by Tugan Mike MacFarland. I love what I have learned so far and am planning on making time to continue to pursue the system. Just wanted to stop in and ask if there's anything new on the horizon regarding the system.

Mark

2. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Actually Mark there's alot going on "behind the scenes" so to speak and there will be some pretty cool announcements made at the Sama-Sama this coming Feb. I'll post whatever information I can as things happen.

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

We'll look forward to hearing about new developments next month, then!

4. GM Max Pallen

GM Max Pallen New Member

Mark,
    I had been busy in the last few years conducting seminar not only in the West Coast but also starting more in the East Coast. I was in Buffalo, NY last August 10, 11, 12, 2012 and heading to Carneys Point, New Jersey on September 8, 9 2012, please contact Datu Mc Farland at michaelamcfarland@comcast.net. After New Jersey, I will be heading to Temple, Texas on October, Please contact Senkotiros Texas Director: Professor Dean Goldade sifudino@yahoo.com or Tuhon McCarthy mccarthystkd@att.net, then back to California Bay Area in Novenber and will conduct senkotiros Arnis in San Leandro, Pleasanton and Fresno, California.

I am schedule to be a guest instructor at the MatawGuro this coming Sunday in Concord, California as well as Senkotiros Arnis seminar in Antioch, California at the Delta One Hosted by Guro Tim Calvin on Saturday, August 25th. I also just got back from the Philippines as guest instructor at the IPMAF 6th Festival 5 days seminar. After all these I will be going home for a nice holidays vacation in Moal Boal, Cebu, Philippine. There I will be working with Tuhon Baldwin Garrucho, Pekiti Tirsia and Master Ed Ceniza, Baraw Sugbo to our project all Edges Seminar in Moal Boal for 2013.

GM Pallen

5. GM Max Pallen

GM Max Pallen New Member

Hello everyone,
    I just finished my Senkotiros Arnis seminar in New Jersey which I had picked up a lot of interest and group and individuals jumping in our TRAIN to Senkotiros Arnis goals. I am looking forward that a new group will sponsor Senkotiros Arnis seminar 2013 additional to what we had 2012 in New Jersey. Since June 2012, I had a Senkotiros Arnis seminar in Pennsyvania, California, July 2012, I was in the Philippines, as guest FMA instructor, I was in Buffalo, New york last August and Antioch, California. My next stop will be in Temple,Texas, please contact Tuhan McCarthy at www.senkotiros.org and grandmasterpallen will be back to Roundrock, Texas on November after seminars in California again..then will head to the Philippines to work on project with Tuhon Baldwin Garrucho and Master Ed Ceniza scheduled on December 1013. If anyone intersted to Senkotiros Arnis seminar at your school(s) please contact: grandmasterpallen@yahoo.com.

6. Charlie

Charlie New Member

You have a very buisy schedual thats alot of seminars.