Well

Discussion in 'The Den' started by Kailat, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

Today, I arrived to work at my part time job, and well its hard to explain in words on a computer because it makes for a long drug out memo on here.

But we don't have "Manager's" pere at our store due to cost cutting etc.. so we have 1 area dist manager who runs several stores in our district. So with that said he showed up at about 8am this morning and he let me go! Now hows that for doing the right thing? Oh well good riddens is what I say anyway. I was so sick of that job... it was only a part time gig anyway nonetheless... But i had been there for 4 years... put in alot of time for those *******s. And instead of letting some numbnuts w/ an attitude come in and step all over me, I stood my ground and threw his stupid butt out! Of course he will get his way, I will lose my job and life will be restored..... LOL.... wow im sure i'll be getting a letter from his lawyer soon to.. LIFE IS JUST ONE DANDY MESS!!!

Imma relax and take the rest of the morning to do nothing and go to my other job this afternoon... LOL..

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. Times are hard here in Indiana and losing a job is a rough thing.

I moved your post here where it'll get more attention!

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Kailat sorry to hear about that. [​IMG]

4. Far Walkers Moon

Far Walkers Moon New Member

Sorry to hear you lost that job. Been there done that
    best of luck getting a better one