Welcome to the Kali Ilustrisimo Forum!

Discussion in 'Kali Ilustrisimo' started by arnisador, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani

Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani -== Banned ==-

eomoe:

"This guy knows a thing or two, but thats about it."

gago.. your make it sound like i am only beginner but I am founder and GM of the Filipino Underground Consolidated Kali.

"if you want a juego to happen, first,dont be hiding behind names you make up. you offer a challenge give the time and place and be there rain or shine."

OK!! I like juego to happen and invite you to Staples Center for test of skills!!! I will be there on this Sunday morning and you know it is me because I am going to stand in front of the main entrance and I will be wearing my Kobe Bryant tshirt because in the morning I am playing basketball for warm up. You can make PM gago!

2. The Game

The Game Pain

Datu sneezy, I await with postules gangly your magnanimous backside, with whirling turlingdromes and rattan aflame. Kobe beware, basketball boom boom, two rounds, Sicilian wake up call. :AR15firin3:57 to 4:20 time for play date, smoke gets in your eyes, contents under pressure, void where prohibited by mom. Juego? Igo? WeAllGo! One Nation under Hef. Pet the Bunny, give the corto baston, nice rabbit, may be used as a flotation device if water landing yes. Are you ready? Yes, Get Ready. For what? why. To Suck It!

****Booom****

:redeemer:

:schild30:

3. Bobbe

Bobbe Member

Wow, that was...Incredible! Game, my hat is off to you. I thought this Datu guy could double-talk a snake, but dude, you just put him in the ground!

4. The Game

The Game Pain

:bow:

5. eome

eome Junior Member

pm mo ako tarantado.putak ka ng putak. bilisan mo naiinip ako.ill have to book a ticket just to see how good your mouth is taking you.

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I go away for one week and I miss this! Heh, I'm glad someone else had to clean it up.

We think we've blocked the multiple accounts.

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

7. RETIRADA

RETIRADA New Member

ILUSTRISIMO solo training

I would like to ask my fellow ILUSTRISIMO practitioners on what would they specifically train on if they only had 2 hours a week to devote to weaponry training.

Thanks.

Louie

8. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Reverse redondo in accordance with the Lutang/Float

9. Raul

Raul Mananandata

The first hour will be spent in calisthenics, basic strikes, footwork, two-weapon solo coordination drills, core contradas such as recta, retirada and cruzada. A simple dry-run of all of the above. Actually more of a sprint.
    The second hour will be spent in paired practice mostly applications of contradas and/or practice of preset linear or cycle drills.
    Succeeding training will hardly change the first hour routines but the second hour can change according to the speed and ability of trainees to pick up lessons.

10. RETIRADA

RETIRADA New Member

Thanks Raul and Michael B for your input.

11. el maldito de cebu

el maldito de cebu New Member

may I just ask about the Kali Illustrisimo practitioners around here aside from luneta as the meeting place. thus anyone knows where tatang Illustrimo came from? I just want to know some facts because my great grandma was Illustrisimo I would like to link up my family blood line. these curiousity grew up because I just heard that the Illustrisimo Kali before it becomes a school was a Family system. I hope some of you can contribute to the history of Kali illustrimo of its origin.

12. Raul

Raul Mananandata

You are claiming to be related to the Ilustrisimos and you don't know anything about the Ilustrisimo clan? lol! If you wanna know the origins of Bakbakan Kali Ilustrisimo, go to bakbakan.com; Kali Ilustrisimo, go to ilustrisimousa.com or kaliacademy.net. Or you can opt to go to amazon.com.. buy and read the books.

13. el maldito de cebu

el maldito de cebu New Member

thanks bro. guess I already know about them thanks to our bro.s here that shared there time that sharing me infos about my clan. will the illustrisimo clan that I had is non practitioners but they have the same roots. but now I know and I 'am happy that I have a blood of warriors. and filipinos are always known for thre spirit of warriors

14. Raul

Raul Mananandata

Have you met any member of your clan?

15. hitmanonpaper

hitmanonpaper New Member

the KI group in Luneta also sells a couple of good practice daggers and swords. i bought a khukhuri replica dagger there for less than 1000 Ph pesos. :)

16. You mean this one?

[​IMG]

It's o.k, but I much prefer this:

[​IMG]

Tarek Pisaw ;)

Welcome to the forum btw!

17. Sam Lauranilla

Sam Lauranilla New Member