Welcome to the Kali Ilustrisimo Forum!

Discussion in 'Kali Ilustrisimo' started by arnisador, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani

Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani -== Banned ==-

Fish? oosh, Who are you to talk to someone you do not know in such a manner? If you're like we can cmake the chit chat about this fish outside of Staples Center in the downtown Los Angeles. You will be very scary of there!

2. Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani

hello mr JohnJ, to further elaborating on my previous entry my I have ask all of our group to make a definition of the style and presenting to you the collective ideological presentation of our styles as written by our number 1 fighter in the group who is always ready to make a challnge beside Staple Center!

THIS IS DEFINITION TO MY GROUPS NAME.

AND BELOW IS THE DEFINITION OF THE DICTIONARY.

WE MAKE A TRAINING IN THE UNDERGROUND METHODS TO MAKE PURE AND MAKE A SECRET STYLE.

WE ARE ALL A FILIPINO GROUP. WE HAVE CONSOLIDATED THE MOST DANGEROS AND LETAL TECHNIQUE OF THE FMA, FROM ALL THE GREAT GRAND MASTERS OF ALL AROUND PHILIPPINES.

WE MAKE THE PRACTICE IN MY SECRET BASEMENT WITHOUT A LIGHT, TO MAKE A COPY OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE SECRET CAVE TRAINING IN PHILIPPNES

THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT IN THE U.S. MARTIAL ARTS MAGAZINES.

ON THE WALLS AND THE ROOF, I HAVE PUT A STICKS WITH THE SPRING AND ALSO A BROKEN GLASS AND A WATER ON THE FLOOR TO MAKE AS THE BOODY TRAP,

LIKE THE CAVE OF DETH OF SERRADA STYLE ( i.e., DECUERDAS CAVES IN CEBU )

MY ASSISTANTS THEN USE THE SLINGSHOT AND THE BOW AND ARROW TO MAKE A SURPISE ATTAK TO HIS FEET.

BY DOING LIKE THIS ONE, I MAKE IT A SECRET WAY TO TRAINING MY STUDENTS TO MAKE HIM HARD LIKE A CONCRETE.

SO ACTUALLY, YOU CAN SAY THAT WE ARE THE ORIGINAL STYLE OF THE "ASTIG" .. THAT IS BECAUSE WE ARE MAKE TRAINING IN THE UNDERGROUND METHODS.

ABOUT MY STYLE :

IT IS A VERY DANGEROS STYLE TO MAKE A STICK FIGHT....

AND THE KNIFE FIGHT ... IS A FETAL ! ! !

YOU WILL SEE A BLOOD FOR SURE !

IN OLD DAYS PHILIPPINES, YOU HAVE HEARD OF THE OUTLAW PATAYAN DETH MATCH?

WE HAVE A TYPE OF CHALLENGE ALSO IN MY STYLE , BUT IT IS CALLED THE 'BASAGAN'.

SINCE IT IS ILLEGAL TO MAKE A DETH TO ANOTHER PERSON, WE USE THE 'BASAGAN'!

NO DETHS !... JUST ONLY TO MAKE BROKEN TO YOUR OPPONEMTS.

MY GROUP ARE STRONG AND A HARD LIKE THE CONCRETE ........

AND WE CAN MAKE A STRIKE TO ANYWHERE YOU LIKE, WITHOUT THE TELEGRAPH .....

BUT WE ARE MAKE THE SAFE TRAINING FOR ALL ...

OUR TRAINING IS A SAFE LIKE THE DRIVERSIDE AIRBAG!

BY JUST USING OUR METHODS OF THE FILIPINO UNDERGROUND CONSOLIDATED KALI ..... WE ARE TO MAKE UNSTOPPABLE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY SYSTEM.

IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A SEMINAR, YOU CAN CONTACT TO ME ANYTIME.

YOUR FRIEND.

DATU ABDUL JAKUL ... NOT JAKOL (HE'S MY BROTHER) SALSALANI

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    consolidate

make (something) physically stronger or more solid : the first phase of the project is to consolidate the outside walls

underground

beneath the surface of the ground : miners working underground.
    in or into secrecy or hiding, esp. as a result of carrying out subversive political activities : many were forced to go underground by the government.

3. oosh

oosh Junior Member

Staples Center ? let's meet on the moon..it's about as plausible...*bigger YAWN* ;) I wont be hard to spot, I'll be armed with a halibut and mackerel :D

4. MichaelJB

MichaelJB New Member

I'm not the only one that notices the acronym made by the style's name...right? I mean no disrespect but I'm having a hard time determining how serious this is...but then, I admit to my igrorance of K.I. I have had NO exposure to K.I or any of it's branches at all.

5. Twist

Twist Junior Member

Hmm.. I dont think it has anything to do with KI ...

6. Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani

you see the oosh is scary to meet at Staple Center he make a challnge like a Lance Armstrong but his afraid of the lesson he will learn in the Kali because I will use a pluma to his face!!!

7. oosh

oosh Junior Member

Serious ? nah this guy isn't serious, he has major problems with himself - the poor guy must have a chip on his shoulder, but doesn't have the testicular fortitude to deal with it in a honest way; so comes on a forum with a pseudonym to air his grievances...wow that's an original approach ;)

8. Datu AbdulJakul Salsalani

"nah this guy isn't serious"

My arnes is too serious that i do come here to reveal my technology of the Kali to you. This is the one you make invite to the moon what a BS!

You are the one who is making criticizing of my message. I have nothing to do for you and then your caming here to say this and that.

If you want tto be a tough like that one by and by we will arrange for fight in Staples Center gago!

9. oosh

oosh Junior Member

10. eome

eome Junior Member

tell me jakul, why play dumb with your grammar?

11. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

Check your PM!

12. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

Why did you disable you PM?

Are you serious? Don't waste our time by posting challenges when you don't even know who the members are. If you are serious, feel free to email me so we can arrange an "friendly" exchange.

13. GUROBUD

GUROBUD New Member

Hey John,
    We will keep an eye open for this guy for you.
    Bud

14. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

Is this for real or what? A prank? I mean, being "underground" and "good for every one", while writing about that same undeground stuff in the 'Net... somehow this does not fit together, And yeah, the acronym is yet another indication of someone playing a prank here.

Also, I just cannot figure out whether the description of the "training facility" is supposed to scare someone or to give credibility to the training itself, 'cause neither works...

15. eome

eome Junior Member

This guy knows a thing or two, but thats about it. playing dumb to mislead and confuse others but has been in the forums for a long time. if you want a juego to happen, first,dont be hiding behind names you make up. you offer a challenge give the time and place and be there rain or shine.

and please dont mock the names of our brothers from down south PI.

16. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Hello, I'm new here. but I believe some people call the art Baha Zubu.

17. Twist

Twist Junior Member

Bahad Zu'Bu Mang'taas Baraw is Mang Yulis Style, which of course consists of a lot of Kalis Ilustrisimo, but is also influenced by the Romo and Borinaga Eskrima as well as Joe Go's teaching.

18. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Yes twist you are correct..but there is much more than just that within Bahad ZuBu ..it also has a very heavy Silat element to it as well...very heavy! Bahad ZuBu is simplicity with intent everything else is simply movement..mustaqeen !

Salaam

PG Michael B
    BaHad zuBu
    Western HQ SATX

19. Twist

Twist Junior Member

True ;) - I didnt want to simplify, just wanted to say that Bahad Zu'Bu incorporates other styles as well.

I remember my training with Mang Yuli and there are definately a lot of elements that are different from Kalis Ilustrisimo.

20. Raul

Raul Mananandata

It might be of no inconsequence to you but what you just wrote, baha zubu i.e. when spoken and heard will mean as entrapped in flood which is totally the opposite meaning of Bahad Zubu.