Welcome to the Doce Pares Forum!

Discussion in 'Doce Pares' started by arnisador, Oct 7, 2007.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Feel free to discuss all varieties of Doce Pares here!

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

We need to attract more Doce Pares practitioners to liven up this forum!

3. Sabre

Sabre New Member

LOL...yeah we do. I don't get very far talking to myself. Well...I can end up in the funny farm :)

so...question of the day.. why do they call it a funny farm?

it is not funny and it is not a farm :D

okay...will stop talking to myself...

4. bs10927

bs10927 New Member

beginner

i just started taking classes a couple of months ago.
    have been pretty busy. only went to one class in Nov.

5. Master Vince

Master Vince New Member

Even if you can't make it to class, just grab your sticks and have a little workout in the backyard, or in the Park, because its so important to just practice with sticks!

6. ESKRIMADORA78

ESKRIMADORA78 New Member

Hi all!
    I've been to a few different seminars since I started training in late 2005 but i've yet to attend a seminar dedicated to swords.
    How much in the Cacoy Doce Pares system is dedicated to sword play, if at all?
    Are there any plans for a sword seminar under the Doce Pares system in Australia in the near future?

7. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Cacoy Doce Pares certainly uses the sword! Even if you're using a stick for training you're "thinking" sword as a rule.

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

This forum is so slow--is nothing new in the world of Doce Pares?

9. jezah81

jezah81 Member

GM Cacoy Canete is coming to Australia in 2 weeks to do a seminar. Thats probably the most recent update i can think of in the world of Doce Pares. The seminar date will be the 5th May at 6:30pmEST at the East Coast Doce Pares Institute, Unit 3/187 Fairfield Road, Guildford West, NSW 2161 Australia. The seminar cost is around $100AUD, and in my opinion will be well worth it, however because of work committments, I am not sure if i will be able to make it this time around.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Hagop