Welcome to the Balintawak Forum!

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by arnisador, Oct 7, 2007.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Please feel free to discuss all Balintawak lineages here.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

It's great to see people from varied lineages here!

3. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

thank you and congratulations

Balintawak columbus ohio,

i would like to thanks the ulloms academy in columbus ohio for the warm welcome, friendship and brotherhood, i have a great time training for the day and the test for the next day, i congratulate mr elmann cabotage for accomplishment on his balintawak full qualified instructor. He did a very fantastic display on his 24 tecniques combining kick boxing and grappling while in a stick fighting motion, partner with master ullom, mr. Elmann cabotage produce a student for completion of the balintawak art and passed the test.
    Congratulations to joe evans from columbus ohio and paul santos a student of michael vincent malanyaon, a balintawak qualified instructor from cincinatti ohio. Thank you grandmaster jorge penafiel for producing and promoting the art of balintawak in ohio.

Gm bobby taboada

4. Jhun_Occidental

Jhun_Occidental New Member

GM Bobby Taboada, it was a pleasure to meet you this weekend along with GM Castro, GM Pallen and Master Giron. I enjoyed our late night story and and hope to absorb all the advise you have given me, especially 2 that I personally could not sleep thinking about it. I promise to promote FMA like all of the other GM's. Gusto ko pong magaral nang Balintawak so inyo kung pwedo po. I travel alot for work but would like to come visit. Please let me know if this is ok. Maraming salamat po.

5. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

HI JHUN,

IT IS A PLEASURE ALSO MEETING YOU AT THE EVENT, COME AND SEE ME ANY TIME YOU WANT BUT, GIVE ME A MONTH NOTICE BEFORE YOU COME.
    OF COURSE EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO TRAIN WITH ME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST OF LEARNING THE ART. IWILL BE IN AUSTRALIA THIS COMING MONDAY THE 26 OF OCTOBER, THEN HEADING TO THE PHILIPPINES FOR 3 WEEKS THEN BACK TO AUSTRALIA THEN TO LOS ANGELES FOR SEMINAR TO BE HELD AT DAN INOSANTOS SCHOOL AND BACK TO NORTH CAROLINA ON DECEMBER 16. THIS IS THE LAST SEMINAR FOR THIS YEAR.
    THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER... CELL.. 704-249-1450... OR LAND LINE... 704-543-0689. THANK YOU AND YOU ARE WELCOME...

GM BOBBY TABOADA
    gmbt@earthlink.net
    www.internationalbalintawak.com

6. Jhun_Occidental

Jhun_Occidental New Member

Thanks GM. Have a safe travels.

7. young blade

young blade New Member

Hi everyone! just want to know if there are Balintawak training groups around Orange County California. Thanks...