WEKAF Regionals

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by armas, Jul 19, 2007.

1. armas

armas Junior Member

Hi everyone!
    Just wanted to post this info early for all to make your plans for this tournament. So here's the info:

World Eskrima Kali Arnis Federation (WEKAF) USA
    WEKAF USA Western Region Championships
    WHEN: October 27, 2007 Saturday
    WHERE: Centerville Junior High School, Fremont, CA
    http://www.wekafusa.org/westernregional.php
    Email: wekaf_usa_western_region@yahoo.com

Thanks!

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Hey, it's on my birthday! Good luck with the event.

3. excalibur

excalibur New Member

So far no one has mention anything about the US NATIONALS 2008, Feb 15, 16, 17th in Pomona College, LA area. Since it will be my first time as
    a spectator US Nationals WEKAF tournament, what is expected...???
    Some of the tournament that I went to was kind of dull...I hope they some sort of shows and demo about the Filipino Martial Arts.... Any info..?

4. Guro Marc

Guro Marc New Member

WEKAF Nationals

It will be going on three days with Forms and wild card on Friday. Saturday is single stick and Sunday is double stick and team fighting. If any of you are going to be there I would like meet you, my son and I will be there for all three days. I am in Senior's division for single and double stick and alternate for team. My son is in youth for traditional Sayaw and single stick. Look forward to meeting any of you there. Looking forward to the banquet

5. excalibur

excalibur New Member

I am surprise that no one has really mention anything about this tournament. I am assuming its a good tournament, being the US Nationals. My son will be competing in the single stick non traditional forms. However, we can't stay for the 3 day event, we have another tournament to attend in Disneyland on Saturday. Anyway, I just hope that it will give my son some cultural experience...