Website revised

Discussion in 'FMA Videos' started by lhommedieu, Jan 14, 2007.

1. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

I've been playing with my website and put some old and new videos up on a video page. I plan to add more in a couple of months. I hope that you enjoy them:

www.northshoreac.com/san_miguel_video.htm

I also put some background music on one of the pages as well:

www.northshoreac.com/services.htm

It takes a couple of minutes to load but once it does you can go back to the page and it loads pretty quickly. I don't know why I should be so childishly pleased with myself but I am; I guess that's what having small children will do to you.

Best,

Steve

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I finally got the chance to watch these. Thanks for putting them up! We need more resources like this--especially with the varying terminology used in the various FMAs.

3. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

No problem. I also put up some clips on Panto Flores' (Momoy Canete's grandson's) website. I hope that you enjoy them:

http://www.filmocan.com/video.htm

The film quality is a bit dark but if you look carefully you can see what's going on. There are also a lot of pictures posted on the "Images" page.

Best,

Steve Lamade

4. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

Follow-up

Just a follow-up. There is a link on www.northshoreac.com (my website) that leads to a youtube version of a promotional DVD for my new class in Greenlawn, New York.

The DVD is intended as advertisement (in lieu of flyers and brochures, etc.) and to give new students an overview of the style. Not a complete outline, by any means, but something that introduces some of the basic components of the style and places them into a context.

Best,

Steve

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Hey, I recognize some of the clips in that promo!

6. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

Promo

Well - you work with what you have.

I've been using my father-in-law's camcorder but the software required is wrecking havoc with Windows XP. Just spent a week sorting it all out. Turns out there was an issue with the sound card software.

I have a new camcorder on order for Christmas so I'll be adding more as time goes by - hopefully without the constant freezes and crashes...

Best,

Steve