We begin to offer downloads

Discussion in 'Dog Brothers Martial Arts' started by Crafty Dog, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Very cool!

3. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

4. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Save your pennies. The first series and other of our DVDs should be available in the coming days :)

5. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

With any luck the first series should be available by tomorrow night!

6. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

7. Cochise

Cochise Member

Hi Guro Crafty,

do you plan on offering more of your back catalogue as digital download as time goes on? Because overseas shipping and taxes are really heavy on the wallet oftentimes.

8. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Woof Cochise:

Yes, we are for exactly the reasons you mention. Indeed we hope to have several more up in the coming days.

The Adventure continues!
    Crafty Dog/Marc

PS: Love your handle by the way, Cochise was one helluva warrior. For those of you not familiar with the his history as an Apache dealing with the Mexicans and the Americans, it is well worth the time to look him up.

9. Cochise

Cochise Member

Thanks for the info, Guro Crafty, I am looking forward to it! Agreed 100% on the history of Apache chieftain Cochise. I used to read a lot about the history of Native Americans, and he is certainly a stand-out figure.

10. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Well then, it would seem we share another interest it would seem; I have a fairly extensive library of books on Native Americans.

11. Cochise

Cochise Member

Cool! If you find the time at some point, I'd love to know which books or papers you'd particularly recommend. I know that there are several more prose-style books of personal reflections and recollections out there, some of them quite hard to get a hold of, at least over here. I like reading those alot, too, since those accounts often give a vivid view on the history, culture, hardships, as well as the craftsmanship and shamanism. I don't want to hog your thread any further, but maybe you could PM me some recommendations, that'd be immensely appreciated. Thanks!

12. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member