wacky brits

Discussion in 'General' started by DonKey, Oct 7, 2009.

1. DonKey

DonKey New Member

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

3. Ingtar

Ingtar New Member

4. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Wacky Brits indeed...the best folk in the world to go pub rumbling with..lol...I have mucho respect for me lads across the pond...England is a very cool place indeed....having lived there I have grown to love the country..from Dover to Picadilly a really groovy place.

A weekend at Cornwall perhaps, eh Shaun, Pat? I'll buy ;)...if ya show me where to find the best bangers & mash!

5. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Actually Mike, Pat lives in that neck of the woods,claims there are palm trees down there, could be another P.I. west,lol.

6. Shaun

Shaun New Member

In my job I see idiots like this all the time. They often go in to town specifically to make trouble for other people just out to enjoy themselves of an evening.
    Use them for cutting practice I say.

7. Pat OMalley

Hey Bro, nothing wrong with being Wacky.... Worked for me for many years hehehehe...

Hey I live but 30 miles from Cornwall in Sunny Torquay in Devon where the weather if far better than the rest of the UK, Cornwall included. And yes we have palm trees and I have two Banana palms in my back yard. Not as warm as LA or Florida, but dam warm for the UK.

Bangers and Mash awash down here mate... Fish and chips too....

But for good Pie and Mash covered in Green Liquer and Jellied eels you cant beat the old east end (London) Pie and Mash shops.

When you get your Yanky butt over here this 'Jockney' will help you paint the town red... blue... green... Hell any dam colour you want and of course we will take Shaun along for legal reasons ;)

8. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

I concur...wacky is wight on, I don't associate withto many lads who are straight laced..that becomes stiff as a preachers collar..yuch not me taste.

Love that part of England, absolutely fabulous......
    Real fish & chips..amen...

Then that's where we gotta head to Pat....man that sounds good...
    Shaun is our go between for the coppers..LOL....unless of course he gets nackered as well.....lol

9. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Mmmm. I wonder if we would end up scrapping with the local 'toughs' on a night out in London, or Torquay for that matter? Lol.

10. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Well Shaun what would three old codgers like us do with some street toughs....;)...if it did happen we would at least have a copper with us and a few get out of jail free cards...LOL

11. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Hit them with our canes,lol.

12. Pat OMalley

It just so happens I have just aquired a nice line in solid rattan walking canes ;)

13. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Eskrimador Supplies

Put me down for a solid rattan cane bro!

14. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Hmm I do believe I could use a good rattan cane myself....

15. Pat OMalley

I will place them to one side for the big night out ;)