Update: Manong Ted Buot

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by Rich Parsons, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Cruentus

Cruentus Tactician

Saw those canes a while ago, btw. Those were nice! :)

2. Robert Klampfer

Robert Klampfer New Member

Any recent updates?

Rich:

Any recent updates regarding Mr. Buot's health improving? I've not heard anything for a few months. I assume he's doing well...?

Regards,

Robert

3. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Robert et al,

He has Plateau'd for now. He is still able to work to stand and also does his PT, but there is no real improvement. He still has loss of functionality in his left side and also gets around by using a Wheel Chair.

We had a picnic on the 9th of September for a bunch of Birthdays and Anniversaries and such, where people all brought food. It was nice as the family also invited friends and extended family and all had fun.

We are planning another get together this month to get him out of the house. We hope to continue this, to keep his spirits up through the winter.

I want to thank you and all the others who wish him and his family well and ask about him.

:asian:
    Rich

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Thanks for the update, Rich :bow:

5. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

6. Robert Klampfer

Robert Klampfer New Member

Rich:

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that his condition is stable. Please give him our regards from North Carolina the next time you talk with him.

All the best,

Robert

7. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Robert,

I will pass on your regards. Thank you.

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

We haven't heard about Mr. Buot for some time. I hope he continues to improve.

9. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Can we get an update on Mr. Buot's recovery?

10. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

His improvement has stopped. Being 76/77 he no longer is able to stand like he could in his PT for a few minutes at a time like he could a year or so ago. He seems happy. His family is very supporting of him and his wife. It is hard to admit but he will not get back to where he was.

I apologize for not updating sooner, I do not like sharing no news or non positive news.

Thank you for asking and all those who are wishing him well.

11. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry but of course not surprised to hear this news.