Tuition Fee

Discussion in 'General' started by junior eskrimador, Apr 13, 2009.

1. KMAA

KMAA New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for responding to this thread. I have thoroughly enjoyed the dialogue, and some great points have been made.

2. Robert Klampfer

Robert Klampfer New Member

I don't think the Inosanto Academy with its multiple revenue streams is a valid benchmark for comparison to a standalone instructor/school with a single revenue stream.

Robert

3. greg808

greg808 PSDE Main Branch

Five dolla, five dolla foot long! oops sorry!

4. adam t babb

adam t babb New Member

some one has been watching a little to much tv

5. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Greg, That can be arranged next time you are on island.. We will take a trip north for that purpose

6. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

Matt Fiddes??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That phony wouldn't survive a minute against a BJJ White Belt... And that ain't no joke...

7. sjansen

sjansen New Member

We give our energy and patience. We give our allegince to our instuctor and drive to his house. Other than that, we pay nothing. Our instuctor, although he has great knowledge, just wants training partners who are dedicated. If your not dedicated and have an ego you cannot train. It reminds me of the old days when people learned from there masters and gave them their dedication and that was enough. If you have a studio you need to pay for it. My Guro just wants to train and pass on the knowledge he has to the next generation. No ego, No payment, Just dedication, sweat, and percervierance.