Tuhon Philip Gelinas Pennsylvania Seminar

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by PTK-PA, Jul 1, 2012.

1. PTK-PA

PTK-PA New Member

Tuhon Phil Gelinas Pennsylvania Seminar:

Philip Gelinas has trained Pekiti Tirsia Kali with Grand Tuhon Leo T. Gaje, the sole guardian of the system, and was promoted to Mandala-Tuhon by Gaje himself. Now the second highest ranked person in this system, he has also studied at the Inosanto Academy with Dan Inosanto, where he practiced the Lacoste-Inosanto system, eventually becoming a full instructor in this system as well.

Philip Gelinas is one of the founding Dog Brothers and holds numerous high ranks in arts such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Judo, Kempo, Jun Fan-Jeet kune do, Silat, and Capoeira.

Gelinas is an 8th degree black belt in the Emperado Method of Kajukenbo, a martial art derived from Karate, judo, jujutsu, kenpo, and boxing. He received his promotion from Sijo Adriano Directo Emperado, one of the original creators of the art, in 2001. He is now a 9th degree Blackbelt (Grandmaster) and is on the board of advisors of kajukenbo. He also holds a 4th degree black belt in the Chu'an Fa Method of Kajukenbo.

-

Tuhon Phil is one of the most well rounded and experienced Martial Artists I know.. Not only that, but having worked with him numerous times over the past few years I can say he is one of the best instructors I've ever learned from.

I'm very excited to be bringing him in and I can promise you will gain knowledge and skill from attending this event..

Price:

$175.00 for TWO days advance registration, OR $100.00 per day at the door.

We will be covering the drills/techniques and forms in each of these categories:

- Empty hands
    - Knife
    - Stick
    - Espada Y Daga

WHAT TO BRING:
    - Sticks
    - Training Knives
    - Eye protection
    - Bag or MMA gloves (for the empty hand)
    - Brings drinks and snacks, as we will only be taking short breaks

Any question please feel free to contact me direct at:

ptk_pa@yahoo.com
    610-639-9041

Thank you
    Agalon Rob Walker

2. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I've worked with Tuhon Philip and I have to same that this is an event not to be missed. He is highly skilled and is an easy person to work with. I recently attended a seminar of GT Gaje and Tuhon Philip took me under his wing and made sure I understood what and why I was doing things.

I on the road with a crappy Internet connection, I didn't see the seminar date. Is that on my end or wasn't it listed?

3. PTK-PA

PTK-PA New Member

Oh.. That would probably be useful info.. Thanks Tim!

The date is 10/13/12 - 10/14/12 -

4. PTK-PA

PTK-PA New Member

The special Pre-Registration price must be in by Oct. 1 - You can send check or pay with cc over phone.

Mail check to:
    Rob Walker
    64 E Uwchlan Ave #228
    Exton, PA 19341

Call w/ CC:

Thank you, and hope to see you there!