Tuhon Gaje In VA????

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by Waltyr, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Waltyr

Waltyr Member

Greetings to All,

I was recently at a kali/arnis/escrima seminar in Virginia beach this past weekend (August 26-27) and I heard from one of the guys at this seminar that Tuhon Gaje was on the east coast within the Viriginia beach vicinity, giving a seminar about a week before (August 19-20). Does anyone know if that was true or just a rumor? And if it was true, why didn't anyone put it on the seminar posting area??!!! I mean, come guys, its Tuhon Gaje!! A great oppurtunity to learn to say the least.

W.

2. blindside

blindside student

It has been tough to hear about Tuhon's seminars this year, the PT-GO seminar list hasn't been updated since last November and everything I heard was strictly word of mouth (or email).

Lamont

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Jerson Tortal often visits there on his U.S. trips, and is due in Indiana next month, for example...could it have been Dekiti Tirsia Siradas instead?

4. Waltyr

Waltyr Member

no....thats not it....

Actually I did here about the Tuhon J. 'Nene' Tortal's seminar in Evansville, IN. on the 10th of Sept. I believe. No, this was the last weekend of August. I spoke to one guy who was there and said that Tuhon Gaje was there at the East-West Wind Academy in Newport News, VA.