Training with Jan Presas

Discussion in 'Kombatan' started by armas, May 19, 2008.

1. armas

armas Junior Member

Hi Guys,
    I am posting this information for those who are interested in training with GM Jan Presas(Son of GGM Ernesto Presas Sr. and heir to Kombatan). I was talking to him the other day just catching up with my brother in Kombatan. And he is open to teaching anyone who is interested in Kombatan.

He is located in the Central Colleges of the PHilippines in Sta. Mesa Manila. His Cell phone no. is 011639053130948. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact him. He is a very talented teacher and martial artist.

You can make arrangements with him for seminars, training camps and private lessons thru sending me a PM or conatacting him directly. Thanks.

2. lusoarnis

lusoarnis New Member

I had the privilege to workout with Jan-Jan back in 2006 and in 2007!I hope those who are fortunate to get to CCP enjoy the knowledge this GM has to offer!

A friend from Portugal!

3. johnzag

johnzag Junior Member

I second Nuno.. GM Jan Presas is a phenomenal martial artist have been fortunate to train with him in 03,04,05,06,07 and we really missed him at the camp in Sweden this year.
    If you get the chance don't hesitate to train with him.