Training Videos....

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by franko808, Feb 19, 2008.

1. franko808

franko808 New Member

Hello there,

I was wondering if any one can answer this for me or point me in the right direction. Are there any training videos out there that has Grandmaster Ben on it?. I know the he was a lefty as i am also a lefty. Any help will be appreciated.......

2. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Most of the guys that have been training for a while in Lightning have their/ our own private collections of videos with Mang Ben.
    Lightning videos were nevr really made on a commercial basis.Mang Ben was usually teaching in different parts of Manila or in the provinces(Laguna and other areas),so videos were not really a priority.
    Having said that,there is the Mandirigma video with Mang Ben,Master Elmer and Mang Vic-again there are only a handful of Lightning practitioners that have this video.
    There are individuals that have their own personal videos with themselves and Mang Ben,but again nothing that was made for commercial reasons.

3. franko808

franko808 New Member

Thanks Shaun,

I appreciate all the info.....

4. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Junior Member

wouldn't it be nice if all the videos of Mang Ben that all LSAI and non-LSAI people have be compiled in one DVD and be distributed commercially or not so as to immortalize his legacy?

5. Banakun

Banakun New Member

Yep, true. I've been asking for a compilation of all of Mang Ben's footage as well as Master Elmer's from Tom. I hope it get's compiled soon as all LSAI and LESKAS practitioners will greatly benefit from these. Kahit hindi na i-commercialize, just for the LSAI/LESKAS family. From what I know, Maestro Elmer had the best compilation of demos, teaching and practice videos with Mang Ben. That in itself contains a wealth of knowlege!

6. Raul

Raul Mananandata

Reserve one for me!