Training partner wanted

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by TuhonBill, Nov 15, 2009.

1. TuhonBill

TuhonBill New Member

Hi folks,

I regularly get requests asking how someone can find a training partner in their area. If you have already tried the PTI school and contact list on my website and can't find anyone there, then posting your request here might help you find someone near your location.

Regards,
    Tuhon Bill McGrath

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I've stuck this so it'll stay up top and visible!

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

3. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

If there is anyone in Northern Virginia (i'm in Manassas) I would be interested for sure...

4. bailong

bailong New Member

Training in northern Va.

We have a small band of brothers that we call NOVA KALI, we're located in Burke, Va. You can shoot me an e-mail at : bailong@netzero.net.

5. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

E-mail sent...

6. blood for blood

blood for blood New Member

I'm looking for a training partner North of Boston in Massachusetts! If you are interested, please let me know!

7. Killbot

Killbot Sereeus Biznus

Looking for Southern PA, Western MD, Eastern OH or Northern WV.
    thanks!

8. Jack Latorre

Jack Latorre Siyam

Hello All--

I am in Rochester, New York and hold a class regularly on Saturdays. I do have visiting martial artists come to train for a weekend, if that interests them.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Best,

Jack A. Latorre
    PTI Mataas Na Guro

9. neo

neo New Member

Training partner in Chicago area

Hello all:

I am looking for PT training and am interested in the following:

1.) a formal school to continue my PT training

2.) training partners to practice with/share ideas with on weekends, etc.

I have two years training experience in PT and have training in boxing as well. I live in the West Suburbs and work in the Loop - commuting north is difficult but not impossible. If anyone has any thoughts/suggestions on either item above I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
    Mitch

10. tkdbadass

tkdbadass New Member

Anyone in the OKC area? There use to be a gentleman a few years ago but havent heard from him in awhile

11. Kidlat

Kidlat New Member

I'm in the Riverside area of Southern California. I know about Nick in Hollywood and Meynard in LB but it is too far to go on a regular basis.

Ricky

12. Kidlat

Kidlat New Member

Btw, thanks for the post Tuhon. Excellent idea!

13. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

Anyone in Long Island? I'd like to train the 5-Attack sub-system with anyone who's interested.

Best,

Steve

14. jblawas@gmail.com

jblawas@gmail.com New Member

Monroeville PA, East of Pittsburgh. Just a few of us - usually 3 - Meet on Monday nights around 8:30. Looking for more guys to help share the rent and train under PTI curriculum.

15. Shaoleung

Shaoleung New Member

Training in Atlanta

I want to start a regular weekly session here in Atlanta.
    Let me know if you're available.

Thanks!

16. RevDogo

RevDogo New Member

Sorry, wrong section

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  17. Dan F

Dan F New Member

PTK in the NW Chicagoland Suburbs...

Hi to everyone!

I'm a nube here on the forum. I'd like to know if there's anyone or any group out here in the Buffalo Grove, Arlington Heights, Northbrook areas training in PTK? I know most everybody is in Chicago (everyone goes to the big cities, right?:)), so I might consider that option if it comes down to it.

I don't have any experience in FMA, but am eager to get started into it. I'm going to try out a meet up group in my area(not PTK, I'm sure)soon, but would really prefer 'official' PTK instruction.

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

18. Dan F

Dan F New Member

Hi, Mitch.

I know your post is over a year old, but did you ever find the PTK resources you were looking for in Chicago/Chicagoland? I live in Buffalo Grove (NW), am a total nube to FMA, but am eager to get started in PTK training. Any info would help.

Thanks,
    Dan

19. MikeC563

MikeC563 New Member

Anyone in the Albany, NY area would like to work out? Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Thanks,

Mike Cicoria

20. rshawtx

rshawtx New Member

I know this is a long shot... anyone in the south-central Idaho/Magic Valley area?