Training Knives for sale

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by eskrimakaliarnis.com, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Hi All,

I've got a stock of training knives for sale.

The first is the Bahad Zubu "Baraw" as designed by GM Yuli Romo. Take a look at these beauties:

[​IMG]

Unlike other knives the hole at the base of the blade is functional as this picture series shows:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Knife hand is checked[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    The finger is taken....
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And introduced to the knife...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]

And the pain begins!

Price for 2 is $45 for FMATALK members which includes worldwide shipping :)

Alternatively I have the generic training knives as pictured below.

[​IMG]

Price for 2 is $30 with shipping which I believe to be the cheapest price on the net ;)

Please PM me for more details.

Simon.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

The hole is an interesting idea!

3. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I don't know if I have the kind of hand speed it would take to use the hole though.

4. Thanks guys. Not really hand speed as you bait with the knife and if the opponent checks it then their figer comes right to you..

I showed GM Yuli the generic knives at the bottom of the post and he made me up some baraws to sell instead. The holes in that blade are redundant and just used to make it lighter and to save money. (ofcourse, it's still a good trainer though).

The thing is with the baraw knife it has those two "nubs" and the base of the blade. Yo ucan see in the last pic the top one is also digging into my finger and it's quite painful to ay the least. So in Bahad Zubu we only use weapons that are simple yet practical. Also, there are many options for a "non-lethal" resolution to the situation which is why I also like that picture series. Anyway - best get and train!