Training in Dekiti Tirsia Siradas

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by eskrimasuryadi, May 12, 2009.

1. eskrimasuryadi

eskrimasuryadi New Member

Training in the Dekiti Tirsia Siradas under the Master Mick Snow is a system blade base. We want to thank Master Mick Snow for introducing the basics of Dekiti Tirsia Siradas to us. The footwork really get you out of the way of a stick, dagger, sword, etc. The footwork is just an execrise by it self, leaving you fit and healthy. Training with the stick gets you ready to train with blade weapons and empty-hands. We are the DTS Kapatiran Louisiana organzation promoting Grand Master Nene Tortal system.

Niyorah Suryadi,

2. NAGA

NAGA Member

Master Mike Snow!

Hello Everyone,
    Yep I myself just got done training with Mike Snow this weekend. Guro Snow is a fantasic person with a great sense of humor. Nevertheless, when it comes to DTS and its footwork and methods of play he is very keen and has probably more insight than any of us ...... So, if you are training with him keep up the good work!

Thanks,
    John

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I endorse Mr. Snow too!

4. medic

medic Junior Member

Sure John, rub it in how close you and Mike are to each other to be able to train together.:biggrinbo

5. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Brother Shuan!
    When have I not, not invited you. Actually brother you know you are always welcome....

6. medic

medic Junior Member

That is very true. I like to kid you guys about it but the acceptance and generosity of your knowledge is always appreciated.

Thanks
    Shaun

7. KMAA

KMAA New Member

Both Guro Mike Snow and Guro John Bednarski are excellent! I highly recommend learning from them.

8. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Wow, thanks for all the kudos everyone! But they are really not necessary. I wish to remain as a nobody that preserves the Tortal family system. The footwork is my favorite part of the system beside that ground fighting I have to admit. And if my footwork is that good, I have my friends to thank for it. GT, Pendakr and Navadisha thrusting at me with swords, John, Arnisador and Henry trying to crack me with a stick, Keith W., Brian R. and Stephen stabbing at me with a knife and Anrnisador and the local MMA guys always stopping by to try to pinch my head off continually. With friends like these, you kinda have to learn how to get out of the way. Not to mention the fact that John was inviting me up to Chicago saying, We don't care if your legs are healed up yet. We will just put you in a chair to swing and poke at you." Now how can you possibly ask for better brother than that?

I do also strongly suggest that anyone living anywhere between New Orleans and Houston to train with the Lafayette Kapatiran. They are hardcore addicts like we are. eskrimasuryadi@yahoo.com They will be hosting GT Nene this summer too.

Welcome to our violently affectionate family Niyorah! LOL Se ya later this summer!

9. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

Hello, after Meeting Guro Snow.. I highly recommend him as well.. he is a great Kalistador, Eskrimador, Arnisador.. has so much to offer. I hope to only spend more time w/ him this year.

Cheers