Training in Cambridge

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Duncan, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Duncan

Duncan New Member

hi people just to let you know lightning scientific is deffinately alive and kicking in Cambridge. Have been training, hard got a punch bag for xmas so i have got something to hit when i'm at home now. going out to visit guro shaun porter every weekend for a lesson. was hoping to be in manilla at the moment but i couldn't get the money together in time for the ticket which was a shame but will make it out there when i have got the money together. won't be able to make it to the seminar in germany in a few weeks...money issue againbut will be at the fma festival in the summer so hope to see a few people there that i met last year...happy training
    Duncan

2. Supremo

Supremo New Member

happy new year

hello Duncan, happy new year to you :)

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

It's always good to know the FMAs are being practiced in so many places!

4. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Hey there supremo hows it going. just got home from a training session with guro shaun. Everything is going well here. Happy new year to you aswell.
    Duncan

5. Christian

Christian New Member

Hi Duncan,

it´s a pity that you can´t join the seminar but I am sure I will be in England again soon so we will meet there.

See you

Christian

6. Goodnews

Goodnews New Member

Hi, I'm in the Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo area for the time being. You wouldn't happen to have a link to a website so that I might view the class schedule?