Train Your Kid Early

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by FENOM, Oct 4, 2008.

1. FENOM

FENOM New Member

2. blindside

blindside student

3. Ron Kosakowski

Ron Kosakowski New Member

4. Ron Kosakowski

This coach did a great job with this kid. The kid is a natural.

This is my son Jesse James Kosakowski. Some of his fights since he was 9 years old to his most recent at 12 http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jesse+James+Kosakowski&search_type=&aq=f

Believe me, we will be hearing a lot more about this kid in the future. Yes, i am a proud dad![​IMG]

5. FENOM

FENOM New Member

6. Ron Kosakowski

I am sure you will. Just make it fun. It can be difficult sometimes if they don't take the interest you have. though, this one really likes what he is doing. My other son likes guitar and listens to Frank zappa videos on youtube. Which is cool also cuz i like music and I really like Zappa's music so I make sure i am there for his lessons and we watch the videos together. i even took him to the Zappa play Zappa shows. I still try to sneak in a little martial arts with him and i make it fun, I also make it sound imprtant to have some self defense skills.

Its not easy getting a fanatical martial artist for a wife or a kid...I am just lucky in both areas.[​IMG]

7. el maldito de cebu

el maldito de cebu New Member

8. Ron Kosakowski

9. Ron Kosakowski

10. el maldito de cebu

impressive but you must not stick to one art you must incorporate emty hand styles with weaponry. not all art is all in one.

11. Ron Kosakowski

He boxes and does Muay Thai and JKD and competes in that as well. Look at www.psdtc.com when you have some time to kill and read about what I do there. I am his father/coach/trainer and my kid is always by my side. You will see there what and why he is a champion Muay Thai fighter and a champion grappler. Believe me, he is well rounded. The Lions Den wants to sponcor an MMA fight for him. The problem is he is 12 and its hard to find fights at that age here in the US.

12. el maldito de cebu

thats good if you want some junior fight go to thailand theres a lot muay thai fight there. very empressive for a 12 I wish I started when I was 12 I started already when I am 15 years already. I am just an ammateur champion here in our country I wanted to turn pro soon but that requires a very good and hard training. thax for sharing the clip in inspires me a lot. good luck to you and your son" many championship to come!!

Gumagalng
    El Maldito de cebu

13. Ron Kosakowski

If you can get sponsorship here in the US, the LinDen in CT is putting together a very strong team. I am the head MMA coach and will help you get in if you have the skills to fight and go pro. Check out www.lionsdenct.com
    Write them, tell them what you do, see if you can get some sponsorship there and i can be your contact here. Let me know man!

14. el maldito de cebu

thanx mr. ron for the info but thats my less priority you know us we have economic crisis we have to look for what to feed our stomach than to starve maybe someday but not yet now when all are stable.

gumagalang
    el maldito de cebu

15. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

I'd like to get in shape to get into a pro fighter shape... We all can dream...

16. Ron Kosakowski

Just do it man! there is a lot of money in MMA today. Its nice making money off what you like to do best. It beats working for someone else. [​IMG]