Time You Remove My Knife

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr, Jul 24, 2007.

1. It was this beautiful afternoon on a private place of the old Kungfu Master was approached by his young boy who grew up in the Kungfu village after five years of training he felt like going somewhere. He said Master I have been here for five years no, when do I leave and the Kungfu Master replied, my son the time you remove the pebbles in my hand it is time for you to leave. So Master showed the boy the pebble and with an open hand the Master told the boy, since the boy was able to take the pebble from the hand of the Master and he was crying and told the master one day I will get it.

In Pekiti-Tirsia kali system. There is no master that will tell one can leave.In our system, the time you remove the knife from my hand is time for one to die. The fingers will do the walking.

Challenge is the life support of a real Fighting system. It is challenging because anyting that need a question , the finger will do the walking

The total ingredients is in the chemistry of inviduals body compositonliron, We believe in the power of challenge

2. Corrections:

Paraphrase: This way

The Boy asked the Kungfu Master when can he leave. The the Kungfu Master said to the Boy, he said son I have the pebbles in my hand , the time you can remove the pebbles from hand it is time for you to leave.

In Filipino way, the time you remove the knife from the hand of Pekiti-Tirsia Master it is time for you to die.

It is an expression that the time you remove the knife from the hand the fingers will do the walking.

Challenge is an everyday working incentive. If the challenge is for empty hand against the knife, the challenge ends with all the fingers do the walking.

Challenge with the total chemical ingredients that propels bravery and courage makes the physical composition strong as an iron, makes the challenger more confident with the power to destroy the enemy.

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I have heard many variations of this story. It seems to resonate with FMA practitioners from the Philippines!