This one is for Mike

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by jigoku, May 20, 2008.

1. jigoku

jigoku New Member

This one is for Mike Snow. He missed Hans Ingebretsen whom was teaching elements of MaxSarmiento's kadena de mano empty hand method. This was not a formal seminar. Hans just happened to be in town and wanted to share and express fma brotherhood.

[​IMG]

Thanks, Jose.

2. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Thanks for rubbing it in you guys............ Wish I could have been there, but I had to work........ I am still trying to get work caught up for this weekend.

3. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Mike!

Hello Mike,
    Have no fears brother I will show you the stuff we went over. Actually Hans is a student of the Late Mike Inay and his son Sijo Jason Inay. We actually worked the thing they call Max's drill and he gave some insights into why Max was so respected when in came to FMA empty hand. We, also worked some basic knife drills as well from Inayan eskrima and I got too say they are pretty cool. So, if people are in Chicago remember when you think FMA think Midway, Midway Kodenkan that is...
    www.MidwayKodenkan.com

Thanks,
    John

4. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

That's kool, I am just going to console my self by hugging a pillow and cry my self to sleep tonight. [​IMG]

5. NAGA

NAGA Member

Do I look Fat?

Hello Mike and all the fma'ers out there!,
    Well, the camera we used too take the photo makes it look like a frosted romantic scene from some movie or something, actually the camera was just a wee bit sensitive too the lighting. So it was not suppose too look so well frosty....
    Thanks,
    John

6. Impactedge

Impactedge New Member

It wasn't frosty

The frosty look in the photo is because we trained so hard, it's the smokey haze from the rattan burning. It was like a forest fire in California. The fire Dept. even responded.

7. Sabraxas

Sabraxas New Member

We had a great time. It just sucks that I couldn't be in the picture because I had to take it. :(