This is a big year for GM Nene!

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Kali Cowboy, May 13, 2008.

1. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

By the number of seminars on the DTS site this looks like a big year of Grand Master and DTS! I was wondering who is going where? Will any of you be attending seminars? I willbe at the Chicago camp and I am hosting GM down here in Florida. We are looking forward to having a great time.

God Bless,
    Stephen Shy

2. medic

medic Junior Member

I will be at the Chicago open camp also. It will be my first exposure to GM Nene.

3. silat1

silat1 Active Member

I had plans to be at both the indiana and chicago camps, but due to job requirements I am unable to attend.. I have been promoted to advanced officer after completing my written test and aceing my oral board.. I will be helping train the newer officers in the section and currently that takes priority due to mission requirements and the mass exodus of qualified military patrol officers I work with.

This summer is going to be a busy season for me, but I have requested two weeks for vacation to get to the Philippines and train with some of the DTS guys in Manila and who knows I might be able to catch up with GT Nene on his return trip to the Philippines later on this year.. I'm going to try to put a seminar together for military and interested police officers along with selected private civilians if the interest is there.

Will keep you all informed

4. medic

medic Junior Member

Congratulations on you promotion. I am looking forward to meeting some ofthe people on this board in Chicago.

Shaun

5. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

I cannot wait till the DTS Open Comp and DTS Gathering. I am going to try my best to make it to the Modern Arnis & Komaton Summer Camp too. It will be great to finally be able meet so many of the great people from FMA Talk and the people that have contacted us through GT Nene's new site.

I will be here at the gatheriing of course and a couple of days at the camp in Chicago. I will also be at Kali Cowboys place in FL working as the crash dummy. Throw and crash dummies don't come cheap either, you can ask Kali Cowbay. I am charging him two 2 litre bottles of Coke, not just one.

There is a 90% chance I will be at the KC seminar too. It just depends on work........

It sounds like there will be a lot of new people at the Sulong Championship in October as well. It looks like John and I will be taking turns getting thrown and/or slammed. Wonder who will win this years prestigious "Airborne Award". John won the 2006.

6. NubreedKaliSilat

NubreedKaliSilat New Member

Any Seminars near Colorado?

For many years now I have been wanting to meet and train with some of my brothers in DTS. I have a full schedule so far this year. But the month of August is open for me to go to one somewhere? I heard there many be a seminar in Kansas City Mo.? If any one has any information please send me a line! Nubreed

7. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

I too, wish to train with some of the DTS crew in the future. I hope to make the Indiana camp. Im still trying to make it happen.. I just don't know how I can get the 4 days off. I may be able to do the weekend or what not.. Mike S. I appologize i miss your phone call. We should make contact soon..

Thanks
    cory

8. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

No apology necessary Cory, that's just life....... We are all super busy. Talk to you soon, Mike

9. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello DTS Familia!

Hello Familia,
    Well if it goes like 2006, I will win the "Gravity is a harsh reality" over a compressed period award. Nevertheless, Mike I will be talking too you via the cell in about umm.. five minutes. Yes this year is a bigger and brighter year for Grand Tuhon Tortal and the DTS Clan, So more power too DTS!

Thanks,
    John