The Sayoc Family Welcomes GT Tortal!

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Airyu, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Airyu

Airyu Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

At this year’s 2008 Sayoc Sama Sama(July4th - 7th), Pamana Tuhon Sayoc and the members of the SKSTA, proudly welcome special guest Grand Tuhon Jerson “Nene” Tortal, the well respected leader representing the Tortal family system.

GT Nene Tortal’s belief in brotherhood and mutual respect in the FMA coincides with the Sayoc International Group’s own.As a part of the greater tribe that strives for unity within the FMA, Sayoc Kali will host GT Tortal at the biggest Sayoc event in many years!

Come train and support Grand Tuhon Nene Tortal of Dekiti Tirsia Kali!

After meeting and training with GT Tortal many years ago, I cannot wait to see him again. I hope I will also have the opportunity to meet and train with many of the DTS practitioners at this event as well.

Gumagalang
    Guro Steve L.

www.Bujinkandojo.net
    www.Sayoc.com

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

That's great!

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Excellent!

4. lmanalo

lmanalo New Member

Yet another reason to go to Sama Sama 2008!!

Respectfully,
    LManalo
    Full Instructor
    Atienza Kali

5. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Off subject just a bit, I would like to thank Mr. Mitch Mayberry for his helping me to understand more about DTS. I hope everyone has a good SAMA SAMA 08.

6. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Yep, Mitch is a good dude. A lot of fun to be around and he sure does get around too. Did you meet Mitch in Las Vegas a couple of years ago?

I want to thank the The Modern Arnis Alliance, Kombatan, Sayoc Kali, Atienza Kali and Pendakar Style for supporting GT Nene. We will being doing the same for all of you gentlemen as well.

These positive actions conveying FMA Brotherhood are much more powerful than the verbal negativity that has been haunting the FMA community for the past few years.

The multi-system events will be a great way to expose more people to more FMA systems and attrack more people from outside of the FMA's.

This looks to be an exciting year for all of us.