The Lameco Connection!

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by NAGA, May 11, 2015.

1. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello All,
    Just in case nobody was paying attention, we had on our most recent podcast David Gould of Lameco Eskrima fame. He has recently written a book on the legacy of PG Edgar Sulite Lameco Eskrima for Tambuli media. Nevertheless, in the book he does mention Grand Tuhon Jerson "Nene" Tortal and also mentioned during the podcast that Edgar did Train with Grand Tuhon "Nene"!! Just thought this information would be useful!!

Thanks,
    John

2. medic

medic Junior Member

Guro Dave did a wonderful job on the book, I really enjoyed it. Highly recommenced to read if you get a chance.

3. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Shaun,
    Best of all he does mention Grand Tuhon "nene" in the book. So, did you get a chance to listen too the podcast?

Thanks,
    John

4. medic

medic Junior Member

Although Guro Dave has a section that goes over PG Edgar Sulite"s training in PTK, I can only remember one reference to GT Nene. Have not had a chance to listen to the podcast yet. Hopefully after the weekend I will finally get to it.

5. silat1

silat1 Active Member

I have Guro Dave's book on my shelf just waiting to be read after I finish with the book that I am currently reading.. I will be looking it over this 3 day weekend and if it is like any of Guro Dave's stuff from the past, it will be hard to put down