The Bladed Hand Washington, DC Nov 11, 2012

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by Jhun_Occidental, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Jhun_Occidental

Jhun_Occidental New Member

Kapatiran Mandirigma of DC/MD/VA proudly presents the private viewing of "The Bladed Hand" documentary.

The Bladed Hand private screening -
    Sunday 9am on November 11th, I am honored to be the host of the private viewing of the Filipino Martial Arts documentary, The Bladed Hand. Jay Ignacio, the creator and producer of the documentary, will be here from the Philippines in person for the viewing. This is a great oppurtunity to be the first to see the documentary with the producer.
    You will only be able to see this documentary at a private viewing. This will be the only viewing in East Coast to date.

Date: November 11, 2012

9650 Main St.
    Fairfax, VA 22031
    www.cinemaartstheatre.com

Time: 9 am

Cost: $15

Some the confirmed special guests:

Shelley Millspaugh
    Danny Occidental
    Louelle Lledo
    Andy Sanano
    Zack Taco
    Eugene Nepangue
    Wesley Crisostomo
    Walter Crisostomo
    Rich Acosta
    Style Allah
    Doug Marcaida

Meet & Greet Dinner November 10th location TBD

** I will have limited tickets on hand with me. So if you want to pre-purchase them. Please contact me. Thank you.

2. Hudson

Hudson Junior Member

Fantastic Weekend of FMA Events !

The entire weekend was a blast.
    A huge thanks to GM Shelley Millspaugh for the last minute "In-House" Kombatan Seminar ! arranged by Guro Jhun Occidental.
    And the Special Guests, who showed up with GM Shelley : Guro Style Allah & GM Andy Sanano...
    The Sheepdog Kombatives Training Group of Northern V.A. looks forward to GM Shelley's next area Seminar in the coming new year.

3. Jhun_Occidental

Jhun_Occidental New Member

Indeed it was Hudson. Thanks again for your support and everyone else involves. See you soon. Jhun