Szabo Inc. Edged Weapons, etc.

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by 408kali, Aug 7, 2007.

1. 408kali

408kali New Member

Just checking out this site and really liked the "street cleaver" among others.
    I'd like to know what you all think, or even if there are any weapons you are admiring from this maker? There are a few I wouldn't hesitate to pick up if I had the dough..

Here's the link:

http://www.szaboinc.com/edged.html

2. Baddmojo

Baddmojo New Member

OMG?!!! Is it inappropriate for me to take the catalog and have "alone" time?!!! Kabri kabrong swords are awesome, I just need to find $1600 to get a pair! As for the other blades...beautiful just beautiful.

Anthony

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yeah, I thought they looked neat too!

4. 408kali

408kali New Member

What I like is how sturdy and functional the blades all look. It's like they have a blade for every occasion (even nightclubbing!!) haha.

5. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Good stuff! I think I'll be ordering one of his neck knives before too long :)

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I'd like to try a neckknife some time...I never have worn one. I always figured it'd feel too obtrusive to me.

7. Carol

You may be pleasantly surprised. They are generally small so they don't feel weighty or cumbersome. Its not everyone's cup of Jello, but its a nice way to conceal a blade, esp. if one isn't wearing pants with appropriate pockets. In addition - for my fellow New Englanders - a lot of blade styles fit the Boston municipal statutory limit of a 2.5" blade length. :)

8. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I've a neckknife, but I usually only wear it when I'm out in the woods.

9. Baddmojo

Baddmojo New Member

Not a neck knife type of guy, I'd definitely consider wearing one in the woods, but otherwise I find it time consuming to deploy. Unless you're wearing it out in the open, which kind of misses the point. Down in Florida, Shirts, Shorts, and a large Margarita Glass. If you cant' draw your knife...the Margarita glass makes great shrapnel!

Anthony

10. 408kali

408kali New Member

Hehehe I so want to go to Florida!!! I'm very much in dire need of some fun in the sun.

For being summer, with my skintone, I'd fit right in on Goth night at the local pub! :p

11. Carol

Hey, I like it! So THAT is why they have 2-fer-1 Margarita specials on the South Beach. One to drink, and one for a...sidearm ;)

12. Cuts and Bruises

Cuts and Bruises New Member

Evil Genius!!

I've been a fan for years... a BROKE fan, but still a fan! I think my favorite is his magnum-sized balisong. Just for the OMG!!! That thing is HUGE factor!

Mr Szabo is truly visionary in his designs, if maybe a little demented... Guess that's why I love his stuff!

13. Terry Trahan

Terry Trahan New Member

Mr. Szabo is a visionary when it comes to weaponry.
    He is also very proficient in FMAs among other things combative.
    Check out the vid clip on his home page, titled "The Things I Do".
    He is also a sculptor and film-maker.

In the very near future, I will have a review of his new Fixed blade Douk Douk, and his single knuckle Ti Keyring.

Thanks, Terry