Sylvester Stallone

Discussion in 'The Den' started by The Phalanx, Jul 8, 2009.

1. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

Does this guy really know how to Box?

He showed up on so many Boxing matches and announcements... Even putting his own 2 cents in like he actually knows Boxing...

Did he get into some real training and I'm not just talking about training for the Rocky movies but actual hardcore training and got into some matches?

2. WuLord187

WuLord187 Albo Kali Silat Student

He may not be a pro boxer but he is an pro athlete, that man is in great shape for his age and had a crazy training routine in the 80s. He knows how to box and other martial arts as well. I would not want to feel the full force of one of his punches.

3. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

Pro athlete? In what?

4. WuLord187

WuLord187 Albo Kali Silat Student

In his profession of being an action star. Look up his workout routines and dedication to being physically fit.

5. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

Harold Diamond

I beleive it was harold Diamond out of Haiwaii who taught him some lessons in Kali for Rambo 3. Mr. Diamond was a champ full contact fighter some years ago.

6. I remember when that movie "Cop Land" came out.

He was saying how tough it was to pile on the pounds and he had to stop working out. He's definitely an icon and sadly the action genre has gone down hill (for a variety of reasons I think) these last 15 years or so.