Supporting Member

Discussion in 'Board Support Issues' started by JPR, Nov 28, 2005.

1. JPR

JPR New Member

Hmm, now one of a few things has happened. My account shows me as a supporting member, and I don't remember donating (though I really ought to). So have you guys hack my credit card because you knew I should really donate or has someone / something / some computer spewed on my account in the data base?

Jerry

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

This is a free Supporting Membership for our current members (as of 11/25/05). I believe an e-mail was sent out concerning it:

Subject: Happy Holidays, and thank you for your support!

We at FMATalk would like to wish you and yours safe and happy holiday season this year.

We would also like to thank you for your continuing support of our newly launched Filipino Martial Arts community, and to show our gratitude, we have set you up with a 1 year free Supporting Membership.
    This adds more features to your membership including:
    - Increased avatar size
    - Add a Personal Picture to your profile
    - Ability to upload attachments such as pictures and videos.
    - Access to "Supporting Member Only" sections
    - Access to additional SM-Only features as we add them to the site.

Thank you very much!

The Boss, Apollo, Arnisador, Tim Hartman and the whole FMATalk staff.

-Arnisador
    -FMATalk Admin

3. JPR

JPR New Member

Ahhh!

I really should read emails more, but then again they often tell me I am invested in the wrong stuff, need various parts of my body enlarged, and that over seas someone needs my help in getting millions into the country and they want to share it with me.

Sorry.

Jerry

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Are you suggesting that those e-mails are inaccurate? :D

5. Apollo

Apollo Administrator

We sent out some Christmas presents early to the folks who stuck around and keep coming back, even though some days have been a little slower than we'd like. Our way of saying thank you. :)

6. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

I did not get a copy of the e-mail. Just FYI

7. Apollo

Apollo Administrator

If you got a gift, and didn't get the notice, check your spam filter settings. Yahoo, AOL and Hotmail seem to like filtering stuff on the heavy side.

8. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

I get reported posts, just not that one :)

I will make sure the site is on the approved list ;)