Sulong Tourney

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by silat1, Dec 9, 2007.

1. atreyu287

atreyu287 New Member

if u haven't seen these systems in action, your missing out. I'm definitely going to check this out!

2. Letifer281

Letifer281 New Member

Not trying to put any martial artist down, but these guys will put you in your place. For you serious martial artists out there looking to better themselves, I would defiantly recommend checking it out. Take a quick beating and learn from it, it will be fun I promise!

3. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Fun for WHOM? The beat-er or the beat-ee? LMAO!!

4. Bill Bednarick

Bill Bednarick Junior Member

Beating are like Christmas presents Ms. Carol...

Better to give than receive.

But seriously this is a very fun and well run event.

And the only way you lose at something like this if you don't learn.

I personally believe in testing my game and this is/was a perfect venue for me to do so against unknown people of various skill levels.

5. silat1

silat1 Active Member

That's why I am taking another EMS course, so I can fix you guys up after I beat you with my tungkod..:EvilGrin: No kidding, when I fought in this tourney, it was just on a whim and boy was it a whim.. Old school training is bad when you are planning on observing the tourney and your legs start shaking and your arm starts swingin in response to the attack and then you can counter the opponent with your baston from the bleachers..

Oh wait, I was in my wheel chair and had my 02 mask on, so I had to get up from my chair, grab my tungkod and get rid of the nervous twitch I had developed from watching the fights.. Believe me, it worked, after the match, I felt like I could run 3 miles, but made it out to my wheel chair and out to the car to join John and Norm for supper that night before heading back to the great white north (the area between Lake Forest and Kenosha)..

Get off your duffs and out of your wheel chairs, show your stuff and meet good people with the sulong tourney.. Trust me, the trip alone is worth the time.

6. kuntawguro

kuntawguro -== Banned ==-

Seems I have said this before

7. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hey you guys better watch out! I just spoke to Mizz. Kaur the other night and she told me that she was disappointed out about not having the opportunity to STAB ANYONE with here new Solo Moslum Keris, YET....

So I think I will let one of you guys compete against her first????

8. DAMAG-INC

DAMAG-INC New Member

Sounds like fun. I'm willing to check it out!