Steven Seagal

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Datu Tim Hartman, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

Gotta love it!

[yt]IId64OJdCKM[/yt]

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

3. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

LOL. I thought the "agony booth" review was pretty funny. I think that Mr. Seagal's tongue was planted firmly in cheek during the commercial spot, above. I mean, what does he care whether you take him seriously or not - there's plenty of dupes who will be willing to drink his snake oil in hopes of being more like Nico, or Gino, or Chico, or whatever...

Mr. Seagal is an evil, evil man but you have to admire his sense of humor. Who wouldn't want a couple o' honies swimming in his lighting bolt?

Cordyceps (dong chong xia cao), by the way, is a pretty strong Yin tonic; I've used it myself in a Chinese wine for strengthening the lungs during the the fall season. It's actually a fungus on the discarded skin of a Chinese caterpillar. It has no business being in a can with Goji, fruit juice, and lots of sugar cane syrup.

Best,

Steve

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  4. adam t babb

adam t babb New Member

looks like he has put on some weight

5. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I gotta get me some cans. No one will believe me otherwise.

6. Leopard

Leopard New Member

had the sound off while watching. I must say there where parts of it I enjoyed watching

7. jonhy

jonhy New Member

[video=youtube;yQKAydHA4J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQKAydHA4J4[/video]

some awesome moves from the man himself..:)

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Ah, The Onion Movie! A weak film but this was a really funny subplot.

9. pguinto

pguinto New Member

A year late, I know... Anyway you can get cordyceps from Onnit Labs in a new product called ShroomTech Sport. Use the code: ROGAN to get 10% off. (Thanks Joe Rogan)

Which is why Steve combines cordyceps with wine, right?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011