Serrada in Hercules,Ca ?

Discussion in 'Serrada' started by jdc2003, Feb 12, 2008.

1. jdc2003

jdc2003 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows about serrada being taught in Hercules? A relative of mine said they saw a flyer for serrada escrima in Hercules but did not get me any of the details like contact info!! Can anyone help?

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Is there a good website for finding serrada schools?

3. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

It could be'Stickman' he is in that area, he was trained by both Anthony Davis & GGM Angel Cabales. Or it could Prof. James Hundon who used to teach in Richmond he was certified by Sultan Uddim(he is a graduate of Angel Cabales) Don't have a phone number to call him but his blog id called "Stickman's Escrima Blog" there you could e-mail him.[​IMG]

4. jdc2003

jdc2003 New Member

I found out that a vincent cabales teaches out of hercules. I saw the school contact on FMA Digest. I have emailed asking for location and times and am still waiting for the response.

StixMaster thanks for the info.
    James Hundon out of Richmond? I remember attending a grand opening for a dojo out in Richmond a few years back. Was Wally Jay there? Or is it a different Hundon?

What can you tell me about Vincent Cabales?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

6. caloy925

caloy925 New Member

sir,

yes Master Vincent Cabales JR. was teaching in Hercules, but is about to open a school with Me in antioch,CA

Guro Carlos Aguilar

7. largomano

largomano New Member

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

How are things going for you?