Seminars in US?

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Mas Judt, Oct 30, 2007.

1. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

[​IMG] Hey, thanks for the pat on the back Arnisador and for helping all of us FMA Brethren come together. Hope to see you soon!

Merry Christmas to all !

[​IMG]

2. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

Greetings to all, and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Thank you for your kindly response Mr. Snow, and GT Gaje.

Yes, I am a long time student under Guro Bruce Ogle and have known him and Craig for many long years. I live over here in the East Central Belt of the Hoosier State, LOL and i very rarely get to get out much due to my family and work. I've managed to put my martial arts training on the rear burner for some time.

My job compensates with training (on and off the job) working in Law Enforcement i have my hands full teaching Defensive Tactics amongst other courses and things. Keeps me pretty busy. My significant other has grown to hate my work and hours and as busy as Im kept. So adding on other things such as my training and love for the FMA really puts a hinderance within our lives. But she knows my love for the arts and how much I really adhere to it. I operate a small training group here in MUNCIE just 1 day a week for about 2 hours on Saturday mornings. Mainly because thats about all I can offer as far as my time for such training. It seems to work well with all involved here thats for sure.

Nonetheless, GT I will be in touch with you and Guro Ogle about your furhter comings to the wonderful HOOSIER STATE in 08'.

Thank you for your kindess and we'll stay in touch

Mabuhay ng Kali

Cory

3. NubreedKaliSilat

NubreedKaliSilat New Member

Gtuhon coming west at all???

Wiil Tuhon Tortal be out West at all! My arms get tried flying East LOL

4. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

I know GT Nene Tortal will be here in Florida the first weekend in June, at my school. Check out the DTS Kali website and look in the calander section. This will give an accurate update on his up coming events.

God Bless,
    Stephen

5. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

6. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hi Brother Ben,

We are waiting on word from British Colunbia and NorCal right now. I will let everyone know as soon as I can.

Hope to meet you very soon and God Bless, Mike

7. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

Mike Snow,

Hello hey sorry i've missed your calls.. ive been pretty busy, but just letting you know.. i've posted GT Nene seminars on my myspace page and had a few hits from those around Chicago area... I hope they get in touch w/ you...

Best of luck...

PS. How do we register for the INDIANA camp? Also is this a camping event? Do we need to get a hotel etc.. need some info on this so I can get the info out correctly.. price, location, times, dates, alll the info necessary for registery.

Thank you

cory

Last edited: May 4, 2008