Seminar taken off

Discussion in 'Admin Announcements' started by junior eskrimador, Feb 27, 2008.

1. junior eskrimador

junior eskrimador Expect the Unexpected

Can anyone answer my question. I posted a seminar in 2 areas and in one area I posted it twice. Went back to one of the groups and it was remove. The other area which was "Seminar" for seminar related event also was taken off. Can someone explain to me why it was removed.

2. Brock

Brock Asha'man

If it was because of my post about the Atillo/Doce Pares thing, I apoligize. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just curious to see if somehow that situation was actually smoothed over and all the parties were getting along now.

3. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

I've restored the thread. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Sorry about the confusion...bad things happen without caffeine. Maybe we can get RedBull to be an FMAtalk sponsor ;)

- Carol Kaur
    - FMAT Admin

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Heh, we have a mod. area where we're supposed to coordinate things like moving stuff from where it's posted to where we think it should be on such, and the system seems to have failed us! Sorry, and thanks for letting us know. We had been trying to piece together what happened since getting the e-mail earlier.

-Arnisador
    - FMAT Admin

5. Brock

Brock Asha'man

If you do, I'm gonna' see if they'll sponsor my life as well! Or a coffee company. One of the things I'm looking forward to at the Meet & Greet is hitting a Tim Horton's!

6. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Mmmmm...Tim Horton's.....MMMmmmmm :) :)

Well, I'll have no excuse not to make it to the meet and greet if you're coming, Brock. :D It will be great to meet you and other FMATalk'ers in person :)

7. junior eskrimador

junior eskrimador Expect the Unexpected

Thank you admin staff for resolving the posting.

8. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I removed one post because there was one in the seminar section already. Unless you have a sponsored section we only allow seminars, camps etc in the event section. If members post in the wrong sections we move threads to the appropriate place. If there are duplicates we remove the extra ones. Sorry for the mix up.

9. Brock

Brock Asha'man

*Phew* I thought I was causing trouble again.

10. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

For reference.

Referenced thread is here.

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

11. Beungood

Beungood New Member

What is the Atillio/Doces pares thing refrenced?

12. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Use the search function on this site and you'll find what's already been said of it. Sorry about making you work a little, but a new discussion on it realy isn't worth the time to type it. In fact the only reason I brought it up on this thread was because I though that maybe somehow both sides made up, and was interested in how that would have been done.