Season's Greetings

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by dekiti, Dec 21, 2008.

1. dekiti

dekiti DTS Guro

Maligayang Pasko sa inyong Lahat!!!
    Merry Christmas to all!!!
    :angel:
    :party:

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yes, Happy Holidays to all!

3. GT Nene Tortal

GT Nene Tortal -== Banned ==-

I would like to wish everyone
    a very Merry Christmas and a
    Happy New Year. I hope to see everyone again this upcoming year and many thanks for your support and dedication.

God Bless you all,
    GM Nene Tortal Sr.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  4. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Merry Christmas from Guam

Merry Christmas to GM Jerson "Nene" Tortal and the Dekiti Tirsia Siradas Family . May 2009 be a fruitful and prosperous year to all of the DTS family from the Defensive Tactics Systems Group Guam

5. medic

medic Junior Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to GM Nene and the DTS family. A special heartfelt thanks goes out to my DTS brothers, Mike in Indiana, John in Chicago and Steve in Florida who are willing to give this lonely DTS Canuck the guidance and frienship.

Shaun

6. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hey Everyone,
    JohnJohn here in Chicago, which at this moment is being hammered by a winter storm.. Nevertheless, I second Grand Tuhon Tortals Merry Christmas and also happy New Year to everyone in the DTS family....

Thanks,
    John

7. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

God Bless and Thanks to all.
    Stephen

8. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Merry Christmas!!! [​IMG]

9. Karl

Karl New Member

Merry Christmas also to all and may the new year be better and full of health......God Bless
    Karl

10. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Thanks you guys!

I just want to convey some special holiday wishes to our friends in FL, TX, PI and Guam that are missing out on this traditional holiday weather. I cannot imagine what Christmas would be like without snow, sleet, freezing rain, ice and blistering wind.

Merry Christmas and God Bless, Mike [​IMG]

11. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

KAILAT KOMBATIVES: We in Muncie, IN. would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

From all of us at the KKG group of Muncie: Cory, John, Jim, Boz, Gary, Brock, Eric

12. R. Mike Snow

Thanks Cory, can't wait to see you guys as soon as the weather beaks. How about if we shoot for a Good old Hoosrier style Christmas Party next year? Maybe even invite out neighbors from KY, IL, OH and MI.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

13. Mangtas

Mangtas New Member

Belated Season's Greetings

Sorry if it's a bit late..

Maayong Pasko og Mabungahong Bag-ong Tuig sa inyong tanan!

14. Kailat

Kailat KAILAT KOMBATIVES GROUP

Thanks Cory, can't wait to see you guys as soon as the weather beaks. How about if we shoot for a Good old Hoosrier style Christmas Party next year? Maybe even invite out neighbors from KY, IL, OH and MI.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sure Mike that sounds great!! We can throw something like that together im certain of it.

Sorry I have not been online much lately. I lost everyone's phone numbers too.. Dropped my phone in some water llast week and could not recover any of my numbers after it dried out..so now im starting all over w/ the phone and computer thing....

Enjoy and have a wonderful NEW YEAR everyone

15. R. Mike Snow

Looks like we have a lot in commin Cory!

I dropped mine in a little bit of water trying to answer it in the men's room. LOL I am sure I'm not the only one that has ever happened to. Needless to say I left it for dead. : ) I will be getting a new one real soon though. I think I will wear it around my neck from now on.

Talk to ya soon, Mike