School/Instructor on Guam

Discussion in 'FMA Schools' started by Ronald, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ronald

Ronald New Member

Hello. I have no experience with martial arts but I would like to start learning FMA. Does anyone know if there are any FMA schools or instructors teaching on Guam? Your help is greatly appreciated.

2. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

Have you been successful in finding any? I dont know the name but I know one exists. A friend of mine just sent some custom masks to a Doce Pares school in Guam I believe.

3. Ronald

Ronald New Member

Unfortunately, I have not found one yet.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  4. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Ronald,
    There are different fma instructors on island.. We have a PTK group in Tamuning, another group under GM Vic Sanchez at Naval Station, Bahad Zubu instructor just got here on island about 6 months back and an instructor who teaches in Santa Rita/Agat which is located at the southern Sta Rita/Agat part of the island down by Naval Station and I teach privately now.

5. Ronald

Ronald New Member

Hey silat1,

Very cool that there are several options on Guam. Since I do not have base access and I live far in the north, the PTK group and Bahad Zubu seem like the ways to go. You don't happen to have contact information for them by any chance?

6. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Where up north do you live? I live in Yigo and used to teach on andersen when I had my schools

If you are interested, email me at silat1@hotmail.com

jwinch2 likes this.
  7. Ronald

Ronald New Member

I actually live in Dededo. Sorry late reply. Work and FestPac has been taking a lot of my time.

Anyhow, I sent you an email.

8. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Ronald,
    I didn't get the email as you indicated.. resend it again and let me know when you and I can meet to talk.. I work 730-1630 daily and off on weekends..

jwinch2 likes this.