Saturday, August 8th, Summer Intensive in Upland, CA Family Martial Arts Academy

Discussion in 'JKD-Kali' started by BryanStoops, Jun 26, 2015.

1. BryanStoops

BryanStoops New Member

I only took the basic schedule from the annual Train with the Legends Seminar at the Inosanto Academy because I have participated in eleven Legends seminars, and if one is going to do ten hours of martial arts training in a single day, it is what I know. I am not trying to be a poor man’s IAMA, I just borrowed a ten-hour training schedule that makes sense to me:

I would like to invite you all to our first ever Summer Intensive Seminar at the Family Martial Arts Academy in Upland, California, which will be held on Saturday, August 8th from 8AM until 8:30 PM. The training schedule is as follows:

8AM - 10AM: Filipino Martial Arts and Silat
    10AM - 12PM: Jeet Kune Do
    12PM - 1:30PM: Lunch Break
    1:30PM - 3:30PM: Blended Grappling
    3:30PM - 4PM: Break
    4PM - 6PM: Wing Chun
    6PM - 6:30PM: Break
    6:30PM - 8:30PM: Thai Boxing
    8:30PM: Presentation of certificates of participation, and photos

The cost for ten hours of training is $87 if paid on or before July 31st, and $117 if paid after.
    Individual two-hour sessions are $27 if paid on or before July 31st, and $37 if paid after.
    All participants will receive a certificate of participation.

This is a great opportunity to explore the systems being taught at the academy, get lots of training at a reasonable rate, or just engage in a full-day immersion in the martial arts. The culture of our lineage is very unique. I named our school what I did for a reason; we are truly a family, and a part of a larger martial arts family that is world-wide.
    I hope you will join us.

Call 909-982-3444 or
    Email: bryan@stoopsma.com
    to register