San Miguel Eskrima Seminar, Los Angeles Area, 06-02-2007

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by strunk76, Apr 30, 2007.

1. strunk76

strunk76 New Member

NOTE: Forwarded Message Attached

You are invited to a San Miguel Eskrima Seminar featuring Magtutudlo Ramon Rubia of Nong Momoy's Orihinal Disciples Eskrima, Depensa Sequidas Group. He is the official U.S. representative of GM Momoy's disciples. To be covered will be insights on the system of San Miguel Eskrima which includes
    topics on: history and evolution, ranges, tactics and strategies, forms translation, footwork, proper striking mechanics along with the body, eskrima principles, and transference of weapons to empty hands to name a few.

This will be held on Saturday June 2nd, 2007 from 10:00am -3:00pm with a break from 12-1pm at Mt. San Antonio College. This is the Mat room 27C that I usually hold all seminars in. Price is $50 pre-registration no later than Wednesday May 30th. $60 after pre-reg date and at the door. No spectators whatsoever allowed as well as video taping. You can call me at (626) 318-0712 to let me know that you want to pre-reg or you can also do so by going through my myspace website[http://www.myspace.com/del730]. If you have any questions or forgot how to get here than give me a ring.

I look forward to seeing you all again. Help make this a success with your attendance. Thanks again!

Steve del Castillo
    Mt. San Antonio College
    Dept. Of Physical Education
    1100 North Grand Avenue
    Walnut, Ca 91789
    (909) 594-5611 ext. 3078