Roll Call

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by Chris Wiggins, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Gilla

Gilla -== Banned ==-

Yes it was a nice side step. It's all in the footwork, some people have it and some don't. Anyway this thread is about roll call so i started a new one.
    Eddie

2. Epa

Epa Member

I train with Tim and Tuhon Gaje when I get the chance.

Eric

3. CARP

CARP New Member

Epa

You mean when you are not being exhibited at the zoo.

4. Stinky Weasel

Stinky Weasel New Member

I see where Mr. Carps is hosting a seminar for Mr. Tims. I think i will go there for training. The park of Eagles sounds like good place. Eagles have sharp claws. I have watched these Eagles eat large rats on the Youtube.

5. Chris Wiggins

Chris Wiggins New Member

From the sound of it, you will not be welcome.

6. Stinky Weasel

Stinky Weasel New Member

Ha Mr. Chris. You give the humour. The weasel is like the oscillot, not like the rat.

7. franci1911

franci1911 Member

Hi Stinky Weasal I beleive you mean oscelot. None the less please keep that line of thought because the Eagle (bird of prey) is among one of the natural enemys (predators) to the oscelot.

8. franci1911

franci1911 Member

Whoops mis-spelled Weasel

9. GabeUrban

GabeUrban New Member

Hello Eddie,

How are you? I hope all is with you and your family! I will be hosting GrandTuhon Gaje in San Antonio June 30th and July 1st, 2007. Hope you can make it down.

Gabe
    www.ptk-pitbulls.com
    www.customfighting.com

10. Dustin

Dustin New Member

Greetings

Mr. Wiggins,

Late post. I haven't been on this thread. I train with Tim on a regular basis (2-3 times since the beginning of this year) and Tuhon during his seminar tour here in the states. I highly recommend training with them and attending as many seminars as you can.

I will be hosting Tim this coming weekend (28th and 29th). Check the seminar thread for more information or send me an email.

Sincerely,
    Dustin B. Denson
    Guro
    http://www.rivercitykali.com
    dbden@rivercitykali.com

11. Chris Wiggins

Chris Wiggins New Member

Dustin,

Mr. Wiggins? Dude, I've been in your car, and eaten BBQ with you. What's this Mr. BS?

I've been trying to work more y'all's into my vocab. Hope to see you again this fall.

Chris

12. equilibrium

equilibrium New Member

training with Guro Tim Waid and Tuhon Gaje

I go to everything in Dallas with Tim and Tuhon but don't travel out of town...

13. smiley

smiley New Member

Hello!

I'm Nick and I train under Matass Na Guro Gabriel Martinez in San Antonio, TX.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow at the seminar with Maginoo Mandala Tim Waid.

14. smiley

smiley New Member

What's up Mr Jason sir dude?! It's good to see you! We met at the seminar Mr Tim Waid had up in Dallas (a month or two ago).

Anyway, Gabe suggested that I check this site out so I can get to meet more Pekiti devotees.

I'll try to visit this site at least once every other week.

Hope to see you tomorrow man! It was fun to train you last time.

15. Malapitan

Malapitan New Member

I'm a student of Guro Rommel Tortal in Manila. I train with Tuhon Gaje when he drops by Manila. I haven't met Guro Tim yet.

16. mronkain

mronkain New Member

So far, Grand Tuhon Gaje hasn't been in Finland. Uli Weidle is coming here for the third time though. Couldn't make it last year and can't make it this year, but I was there two years ago. He's a great teacher! My training has been on an on-off basis anyway, hopefully some time in the future more often.

- Marko