Reminder on DTS Guam Seminar

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by silat1, Sep 30, 2010.

1. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Just a reminder that there is 2 weeks before the making of Filipino Martial arts history on the island of Guam. GT Jerson "Nene" Tortal sr will be sharing his family's art with those of us who are old timers and newly introduced practitioners of the FMA..

Rates are $100.00 for the two day seminar and $65.00 for one day.. GT Tortal will be open to provide private lessons for those interested in a little preview into the system before the immersion of the seminar..

RSVP are a way to reserve your slot.. email me @ silat_1@yahoo.com

2. silat1

silat1 Active Member

1530 hrs 15 October 2010, Just finished 4-5 hrs of training with GT Tortal to knock off the surface rust that has set in since my guys have deployed last year.. It was an interesting time to be had to say the least, never knew how much rust would set in without anyone to really train with who knows anything about DTS.. I feel like 500 miles of GovGuam roads that need to be repaved..Oh wait, for the Chicago crew, I feel like the Dan Ryan after the spring thaw.. It just jars the shi* out of you to see how much your training has slacked off due to not having people to work with.. I couldn't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time today.. But GT was able to get me to see the light, especially when he broke out the ginunting.. Silver flash and a cloud of smoke is all you see out of me getting out of the way.. And all this prepation for the seminar tomorrow..

So yes, in case you didn't get the idea..

Tomorrow starts the history of Filipino Martial arts on guam..

Be a piece of history and attend the first seminar of the Dekiti Tirsia Siradas system on Guam

Be there or be square