Ray Floro's DVDs are on sale

Discussion in 'General' started by JayFrasier, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayFrasier

JayFrasier New Member

Hi! I just wanted to mention that "The Essential Ray Floro" DVD set is on sale for two more days for 40% off. I think you may have to join his mailing list to get access to the sale page, but I'm not sure about that.

Just to be clear -- I'm not affiliated with Ray Floro or Floro Fighting Systems (other than buying the DVDs for myself). I get no money or anything else from anyone buying these. I just thought some of you might like to know about the sale.

If I've broken some type of rule by posting this, please forgive me!

Thanks,
    Jay Frasier

2. NJMMADude

NJMMADude New Member

Thanks Jay, could you please provide a link either by PM or on this thread?

3. JayFrasier

JayFrasier New Member

Well, I just checked, and the initial email I got about the sale said it was a special sale just for the people who had joined his mailing list. So, I'm not sure if I should just give out the sales page url.

However, I can tell you about how to sign up for his mailing list. I would imagine that you'll probably get an email about the sale when you do so. If you go to www.florofightingsystems.com, you should be able to sign up to the mailing list by signing up to get his free mini-course.

You might also be able to get the sales page information from emailing admin@florotraining.com.

At this point, though, the sale is only going on for another 2 and a half hours. I'm not sure if this information is quick enough to help anyone. I've been away from my computer all day. Sorry about that!

Jay

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Jay, you already made a post in the Advertising section about the DVDs. There is no need for a duplicate thread in the discussion section to cover the same material.

You've had three posts here so far, all three have been an attempt to advertise/sell the DVDs. If you'd like to advertise products here, please send a PM to Datu Tim Hartman to discuss rates.

Thanks,

-Carol
    -FMATalk Admin

5. JayFrasier

JayFrasier New Member

Hi Carol,

I've actually got nothing to sell. When I first put a post on here about Floro running a sale, I didn't see the "advertising about products" section, so I put it in the "General" category.

I knew Ray Floro was primarily a Kali Ilustrisimo practitioner, so I later put a brief post in that section. That was moved to the advertising section by one of the administrators, who I "thanked."

So, the post in the "General" category came first. The post that was moved to the advertising section came second.

My third post was just an answer to someone's question. I had planned to make no other posts about Mr. Floro's DVD set being on sale. It does not matter to me if anyone on here buys one. After all, I'm not getting any sort of commission if anyone actually buys one of the sets. :)

I am just beginning my exploration of FMA. I have nothing to sell, and nothing to advertise either. I just thought some of the people on here might want to know about the sale Ray Floro was running. I really was just trying to be helpful.

Now that I know which category to use, if I find out about any other sales like this one, I will be sure to put just one post in the correct section of the forum. I apologize for originally making two posts about this.

Sorry,
    Jay

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  6. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Jay, it was not lost on me that you also joined MartialTalk.com and Defend.net, and who knows how many other forums where your opening posts on those forums as well as ours were also to promote the DVD sale.

If you would like to talk about your journey in the FMAs, you are welcome to do it here.

However, if you are here to implicitly or explicitly to promote commerce in system that you train in, please contact Datu Hartman for advertising rates. You did agree to all of the rules on the site when you signed up.

You might also want to seek GM Floro's permission to hawk his products as well, he might not be to pleased to have his system associated with unsolicited forum posts, but that is between you and your GM.

Spam is not tolerated here.

- Carol
    - FMATalk Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.