Ray Cole's dvd's

Discussion in 'Misc. Stick Arts' started by draven, Oct 1, 2005.

1. draven

draven New Member

I've viewed some of his dvd's and i'm really enjoying them...I have all 5 vids. there's so much to reference to, but so little time.. Thanx

PS..Lil Ray was a flip in his past life!!!!!!! More props for eating dinuguan..:)

Rich
    Cali. Crew

2. Ern-Dog

Ern-Dog New Member

I totally agree Rich. All of "little" Ray's Curriculum videos are a must have for any FCS practitioner.

3. Leo Daher

Leo Daher New Member

Ray Cole is a talented martial artist and a gifted teacher. I'm fortunate to be able to train with him regularly and to call him a friend.

4. Ray_Cole

Ray_Cole New Member

Thanks guys!!!!!!:) I truly appreciate all your support and I'm really glad you are enjoying the curriculum videos. I worked pretty hard to get 'em out this year.

BTW: FCS INSTRUCTOR ERNIE LAKE PRESENTS FCS Punyo Mano PANANTUKAN volume one. (AN INTRODUCTION TO THE ART OF FILIPINO BOXING IN EXTREME CLOSE QUARTERS) DVD
    available November @ www.fcskali.com
    Many, many more new developments available on DVD. Visit the FCS PRO SHOP page.

5. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

Looking forward to seeing the DVD it sounds like it will be interesting

6. Ern-Dog

Ern-Dog New Member

There will actually be 3 released.

As Ray said the first is an introduction to Panantuken, also known as Pangamut, but the emphasis is on the close quarters range known as Puno Mano.

The second DVD in the series takes these concepts a step further. Showing different options off opp.'s counters.

The third DVD will cap the series off with some more advanced options, and it will also show how to apply everything in the previous two DVDs while entering through your punching combinations.

7. Baddmojo

Baddmojo New Member

Kudos to Ray and Ernie

Here is some major talent gentlemen! I've seen them both in action and look forward to Ernies tapes. I've known Ray(Young blood) Cole for over five years...he is both scholar and a warrior. I'm honored to call both of them my peers and friends.

Anthony C

PS They also dont smell!

8. Leo Daher

Leo Daher New Member

Hey Ernie,

Ray Cole and I were talking about your upcoming DVDs a couple days ago - I look forward to watching them.

9. Ern-Dog

Ern-Dog New Member

You won't be disappointed, Leo.

There is a TON of material on all three.

10. Ray_Cole

Ray_Cole New Member

Panantukan vol. 2

FCS Instructor Ernie Lake and FCS Video Productions presents Punyo Mano Panantukan volume 2 DVD. Available at the winter FCS Family Gathering (Jan. 13-15) and on www.fcskali.com thereafter.
    Also,
    Lakan Guro Ray Cole presents FCS SILAT vol. 1 DVD. Available at the winter FCS Family Gathering (Jan. 13-15) and on www.fcskali.com thereafter.

Don't miss it!

11. RyuKyu Bushi

RyuKyu Bushi New Member

Where are the DVD's

I went to the website today and the 2 new Dvd's were not yet being offered....I am ready to order....When will they be available????

12. Palusut

Palusut -== Banned ==-

To which DVDs were you inquiring?

Thanks,

Palusut

13. RyuKyu Bushi

RyuKyu Bushi New Member

Punyo Mano Panantukan volume 2 and the Silat DVD

14. Ern-Dog

Ern-Dog New Member

I spoke to Tuhon Ray last night.

They should be up by the end of the week.

15. RyuKyu Bushi

RyuKyu Bushi New Member

Thankyou I will definately be placing my order

16. RyuKyu Bushi

RyuKyu Bushi New Member

Still Nothing on the website....are they going to be available anytime soon??

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2006
  17. Sulsapr

Sulsapr Junior Member

Greetings Mr. Cole

I heard you are coming to visit the island (Puerto Rico) with Master Kenny for the Kenpo Camp. Is that true??? Thanks

18. Palusut

Palusut -== Banned ==-

I would say keep checking the website or maybe Ern-Dog can PM you.

Please ignore the edit statement above. Button selected by mistake.

19. Ern-Dog

Ern-Dog New Member

RyuKyu Bushi,

Check the website. Punyo Mano Panantucken Vol. 2 has been added.

20. RyuKyu Bushi

RyuKyu Bushi New Member

When will FCS SILAT vol. 1 be available?