Rambo V!

Discussion in 'The Den' started by arnisador, Sep 1, 2009.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Kaboom! More ‘Rambo,’ ‘Bad Boys’ Movies in the Works

Sounds good to me! I missed #4 at the theatre but am about to tape it from a movie channel.

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Arnisador let me know what you think of number 4 as I missed it to!

3. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

Well, to a great degree plain copy of the part II, only with Sly talking even less, hence couple of his remarks coming across much more powerfully. But overall, nothing special...

4. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

RAMBO 4 was a good flick...it showed the accuracies (finally) of what weaponry can do...the .50 cal weapon was the implement of choice, and they showed exactly what it could do. Rambo 4...to me was much more than a movie, Sly in the commentary talks about the problems in that part of the world with the Karin people being massacred to the maximum by the govt...the attrocities there are unbelievable and continue as we speak. Stallone came out against this and since making the movie he has incurred a price on his head in that region by the opressive Govt. Much of the proceeds from Rambo 4 went to aid the down trodden people of the region...a act of humanatarism that the Govt dicks didn't like. As a movie Rambo 4 is my favorite of the 4...2 & 3 had their moments and # 1 was awesome (albeit much different from the book) but # 4 was really good work..and seeing an old John Rambo who was living a life solitude lamenting in his very being then coming full circle was pretty cool..and no he isn't your average Boat Man...lol...

So Rambo 5..hell yeah..I'm ready..love those flicks...check also next years mega block buster release..The Expendables..with Sly, Jet Li, Dolf Lungren, Arnold, Stone Cold, Jason Statham..etc.etc..they are saying it is a kick ass action fest of mercenary turpitude..LOL...gotta love some good killing, huh?

5. sjansen

sjansen New Member

#4 sure beat #3 so #5 should be good if they get the funding. I'll rent it but I'm pretty sure I won't see it in the theater. Not because I don't want to, but because I have two young children.