Q&A: How can I improve client retention and new registrations?

Discussion in 'E-Zine Articles' started by Bob Hubbard, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Darth Vindicatus Supporting Member

Q&A: How can I improve client retention and new registrations?

Question:
    How can I improve client retention and new registrations?

Answer:
    There are alot of things you can do. Here are 3 simple things to start with.

1- Clean Sells! When you walk into your school what does it smell like? A gym, a health club, a locker room, or an outhouse? I've stepped into schools that smell like those 4, and the later 2 were not good. Get an independent nose to give your school a whiff and let you know what it smells like. Put in some automatic deodorizers, or even those new sticks in scented oil things.

2- Clean Sells! Vacuum your carpets, dust your gear, and mop the bathroom floors and scrub out those toilets and urinals daily. A rest room that smells like an outhouse is an immediate turn off to parents. Wipe down your sinks and mirrors at the start of the day too. Oh, and be sure to restock the paper towels and toilet paper!

3- Clean Sells! Getting the idea? Moms want their kids to be in a school that is clean and safe, and clean makes them feel comfortable. Clean and good smelling = money, dirty and smelly are just money out of your pocket. You don't have to make it smell like a hospital, but old sweat socks isn't top seller by any means.