PTK in NorCal

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by GuroJeff, Apr 1, 2009.

1. GuroJeff

GuroJeff New Member

Hi all. My name is Jeff Kelly and I'm a Lakan Guro in Pekiti Tirsia Kali living in the San Jose, California area. I studied PTK with Matasna Guro Tom Bisio in New York city in the early 1980's and have been honored to have had seminars with Grand Tuhon Leo T. Gaje, jr. on several occasions. I currently teach a small group of dedicated students in the area. I look forward to learning and sharing with my fellow arnisadors.

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome!

3. Jason Jones

Jason Jones New Member

Hi Jeff,
    I hear Tuhon is coming to the San Jose area at the end of April for seminar being hosted by Hank. Do you train with Hank, Chris and Meynard?

4. GuroJeff

GuroJeff New Member

Jason,

I don't train with any of those folks but I'd like to meet them. I teach a few students on the weekends. Did you mean Grand Tuhon Gaje is coming to town or Tuhon McGrath? I believe GT Gaje has been here before but I missed him by a day. I'd love to know the details in either case. Please email me at: flashbang45(the symbol for "at")gmail.com

5. sharon.gmc

sharon.gmc New Member

hi there welcome to the forum :D

6. animal_stylez

animal_stylez New Member

I'm a little late in welcoming, but Welcome! :) Nice to have another Bay Area Brotha on the board! :)